November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Intuitive Blend

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by KathieL

For the most part I am happy with this product. I've bought two BB creams and was disappointed with the coverage. This foundation does what I wanted and expected BB cream to do. Now for the pros and cons...pros- covers redness, evens complexion, perfect for someone who wants to look as though they are not wearing makeup. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Cons- it gums up in any hair it comes in contact with. My eyebrows and the hair on my temples were a mess and hard to clean up because they were half white, half foundation with the little beads here and there. Next time I'll buy almay.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried Almay smart shade and love it.So I went to dollar genral and seen this wet n' wild on and figured hey maybe this will work like my almay but at a lesser price so i purchased it.

this stuff dries so fast that you don't have time to blend not to mention THE STINGING THAT ACCOMPANIES IT! AND YOU SKIN IS SO DRIED OUT. i HATE THIS STUFF SO I'M BACK TO MY ALMAY just thought that i can find something a little cheaper. cheap isn't always good!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is junk, the worst makeup product you can buy. The first time I used it, it had these small beads and it had some coverage, the 2nd time I used, it, there was no color whatsoever, what the heck happened. It was like clear moisturizer. Even though I got it on Bogo for super cheap, it was still a complete waste. Don't even bother with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

In one word....it sucks....ok, that's 2.

Bought this BEFORE reading reviews on MUA, big mistake....I should have checked here prior but it happened to be an impulse buy at Walgreens. Even though it was cheap, I still feel gypped buying this crap.

From first use, it mostly came out watery and white....so closed it up and shook it well. This time, less watery but still white....so I thought perhaps the color "beads" were hidden within....slapped it on my face and nothing. No color...just like putting moisturizer on and a crappy moisturizer at that. Tried several other rounds of shaking and putting on and it was hit and miss, sometimes color with scratchy beads, sometimes just scratchy and nothing, did they even put any thought in to this? If this wasn't a respected review site I would most certainly use a bodily excrement to describe this garbage, but I shall refrain.....I will say, however, that it is a semi-solid substance and doesn't come out of your mouth...I'm sure you know what I mean....

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Silbermondlicht0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought it in hopes that it would help with evening out my skin tone, but it failed miserably. The smell is a notable turn off, as is the texture. It feels like water, and not in a good way. The little beads that are supposed to "release color" did nothing but scratch at my skin. After wearing it for about an hour or two, I had to take it off as it was burning my skin. I also noticed how red and irritated my skin looked even after wearing it for only an hour. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Slevmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have EXTREMELY oily skin- this was the first foundation that actually kept my skin matte for a reasonable amount of time. It matches my skin tone amazingly. Most foundations are either too pink or yellow for me, but this one was very natural. It feels amazing, however, it does dry rather quickly and makes it hard to blend 100% smooth. It gives me a lot more coverage then a tinted moisturizer and seems to smooth out my scars, but doesn't really cover up acne blemishes at all well , and if I use a concealer under it, it loses its wonderful matte Finish and gets oily and sticky.
I was very impressed for the price. I was considering Almay TLC but grabbed this on a whim at Walgreens. If it had more coverage I would absolutely buy it again, but I think I will continue my search for the perfect foundation, however I am definitely using this foundation in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by whiterose20

This is the perfect foundation for someone that is a beginner. That is what I am and that is exactly what I was looking for when I went to the drugstore. I wanted something foolproof and cheap that I could practice with, and this is what I found. May I say that Wet N Wild's stuff in general continues to impress me, for the price you get a bang for your buck. I also bought this stuff because it's primer and foundation in one, so it's literally foolproof. This stuff blends like a dream, and adjusts perfectly to my skin, which I really really liked because most companies make you go through all this guesswork with a zillion foundation shades. I think that makeup companies should make more foundation like this, it just makes sense to me. It gives nice coverage, evens out my skintone, and gets rid of shine.

The only thing that I did not love is that I can't use it with a brush, which if you're trying to practice applying foundation with a brush than this stuff isn't for you. Because it is basically foundation beads set in primer, it makes it impossible to apply with a brush because the beads sink into the bristles and than all that's left is just straight primer. So this stuff does have to applied with your fingers, which I hate doing, but for the price this gives me really great practice at blending and such.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is the worst foundation I have ever used. Where is the color? It's non existent! It goes on white, and it dries clear. NEVER buy this! Not even worth the $3.00 I paid for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It would be so fabulous if Wet 'n' Wild came out with a foundation that looked great (even when you're getting... you know... wet and wild) but this was unfortunately the worst foundation I've ever tried. It just feels gross and covers absolutely nothing. It's almost as if you are applying a strange moisturizer over your skin and nothing more. It's just... no... this is a make-up "DON'T"!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by foxyroxy42048

this stuff sucks and i usually love wet n wilds new stuff, particularly the tinted moisturizer. i at first liked the way this made my skin feel, smooth but it was also kinda chalky or something once it dried, im not really sure what it felt like. and it has a smell that i do not find appealing that lingered on my skin for a while. it does not cover much of anything and it made my skin very matte. i like a more natural finish than this gives. it comes out of the container white with little pigment "pearls" in it and when you rub it the pearls burst open and you get your color. i do have to say that it matched my skintone very well and it was almost transparent on my skin. just didnt do anything makeup coverage wise. also i didnt have problems with my oily skin during the day. however i will not repurchase.