October 22, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lipstick - Korres - Guava Lipstick (Any Shade)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ioannaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best lipstick i've ever tried!Ii have it in "55" and it's the best red EVER!!!The texture is wonderfull and te smell!!!I can't stop smelling it!!And it doesnt go off or leave marks on the glasses etc...Perfect!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Wine Red, which is a gorgeous red and a great lippie. I'm not normally a red lips girl- the only time I actually wore this out in public was during Halloween, as a part of my outfit. But my own shyness aside, this lippie is fabulous. It's matte and long lasting- layered over Urban Decay Ozone liner, it lasted 3 hours, even with drinking. At the same time, it's not dry or chalky feeling. The look is velvety and deep but not too dark for pale skin. The color is definitely red- not purpleish or orangey. If I ever want to wear a red, this is the one I would reach for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by danai

Come to think about it, almost every single review of a matte lipstick I read, from the expensive MAC stuff to the cheap Revlon, goes like "well, it's matte, which essentially means it's drying, so grab the balm etc etc". I've even written a couple of those myself. So the best thing about this product in my opinion is the fact that it has something new to offer: a velvety matte finish combined with moisturizing properties combined with excellent pigmentation. For that this product is a winner to me.
This lipstick comes nicely packaged in a slim, sturdy dark brown tube; think MAC Slimshines. It also smells a lot like the typical MAC stuff. It goes on creamy, nice and smooth. Doesn't settle right into the cracks of my lips, like other matte lipsticks tend to do. It covers them evenly and goes on completely opaque, because it is richly pigmented, and true to color. What you see in the tube is pretty much what you get (however the same does not necessarily apply for the shade stickers underneath so don't judge by them). Gives a beautiful velvety finish. It also conditions lips so you don't need balm underneath. You can slap this right on. Furthermore the color is quite stable, doesn't bleed or smear and if you're careful as you apply I don't think a liner is necessary.
To sum things up, these are definitely worth trying. My new HG lipstick, and it offers some nice shades to choose from which I'll take full advantage of.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No