April 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow - AbFab

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by NoSugarCoating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wouldn't buy this product again, but only because it's too glittery and it flakes under the eye. Although I will give it praise for how pigmented it is. When you apply it wet you can REALLY see a difference from applying it dry. I use it once in a while but I'm usually in the bathroom a couple times throughout the day wiping under my eye. Not too much of a loss though because it's pretty cheap. The packaging is cute. I'd recommend for younger girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ccseesee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I like this and plan to try more of their eyeshadows btw i like their mascaras too. The colors look really pretty n shiny but the pink kind of has a purplish tint to it, like it goes on pink then it gets like this purplish tint(if that makes sense.) I personally dont have a prob with it because I like purple and it creates a nice layered type of effect when you put on the one thats actually purple. So I guess this wouldn't be ideal for someone who wants just plain pink, but its still such a great shadow so you have to try it. Also be careful not to drop it because it will break the shadows very easily. Price:$6.00 Where to buy: Wal-mart....I am pretty sure they're the only ones that sells it. N.Tway hope I helped,,@ least one person lol...=).....O n btw all of Hard Candy's packaging is so cute it rocks LOL, that's what drew me to it I don't know how anyone could resist.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jeyroxs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this eye shadow I thought the colors are really pretty. However to get the colors to really show I had to apply them wet or use a lot of product. Just a couple of swipes of the product doesnt give a whole lot of color. With a little primer these shadows actually last a long time. So its a good buy for the money and its not expensive I think 5 or 6 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I am in love with the color of this particular eyeshadow. It's so pigmented and applies smoothly and effortlessly. Last all day into the night even. I have 4 other ones in different colors that are just as great. I apply these wet sometimes for a more dramatic color and it looks beautiful. I Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by quityerbishin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE! Bright pink n bright purple. Wow factor personified.

Great pigment, great staying power, tho I advise using a primer if you have crease-prone lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Yes I grabbed this to go along with the Living Doll blush. I could not resist the temptation to match them together. Sorry to all you ladies that hate stuff that matches, but I happen to like it. The pink color of this duo has a lot of violet/raspberry shade in it when applied. I applied it dry as I always do with shadows and the color payoff was enough for myself. The first swipe of my brush was very sheer but with a couple more swipes, the color really stood out. I must admit this shade of pink can make one look sickly if not applied correctly & in my opinion blended with another shade. The purple in this duo is more of a drab type purple IMO again. When I say drab, I mean it does not leap out at you and scream purple. It is more of a set back kind of purple with hints of black to me. It did blend nicely with the pink raspberry color, and worked well in the crease. I may try this purple on my lids one day soon and see if I like the colors switched with the pink in the crease. These are fun colors to play with and I do like the little pots of color. I am thinking of buying the blues to mix with this one. Too bad HC does not have a palette out yet with lots of their colors so we can test them all to see which ones we like the most before buying the little pots that clutter my mu cases. ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

AbFab is a pretty shadow duo in hot pink and purple. Its in a clear and white compact with silver swirls and the shadow is domed up.

The colors go on with plenty of pigment and last well.