Queen Helene Avocado and Grapefruit Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), kaolin, bentonite, zinc oxide, sorbitol, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract, glycerin, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum), yellow 5 (CI 19140), yellow 6 (CI 15985).

on 4/4/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Don't know what all the stinging is about. I felt none of that. It works! My skin is smooth, clean, my make up looks better. I would ABSOLUTELY buy it again!

on 3/8/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is pretty good, when you get past the fact that it first feels like acid scorching your skin. After a minute the burning subsides. I had to check reviews to see if I was the only one this was happening too. Somewhat relieved I was not. The mask did do a great job at minimizing my pores and making my skin feel super fresh. For me when I first applied it after patting my face dry the burn was unbearable. But when I left my face damp it helped some. I don't think I will buy this again for that matter, I may get the Aztec Clay Mask next time with bentonite.

on 1/12/2015 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Idk about this thing here... When I first put it on my face was burning like shit! Idk why it burns but boy does it, and sat through it, and then went to go wash it off. It does make my face feel alot better than it did before. It actually minimizes the appearance of my poor and helps to get rid of my black heads. I don't usually get pimples or have acne but when I do its one or two. But I did have blackheads on my nose and it helps alot with those. I will use it again, like on a relax night where I don't mind taking the burn, but idk mannnn. Lol

on 5/6/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am not sure yet if I would purchase this again. I bought it at Sally's yesterday and used it along with my friend in the evening. 20 seconds after applying it both of our faces started burning like crazy. The mint julep masque tingles and burns slightly but nothing like this one. Omg it was like bleach on my scalp. We roughed it out and my skin felt very nice after but why so much burning? My skin is very sensitive (Rosacea) and fair. My friend is very oily and acne prone btw. I'm gonna use it again though

on 3/8/2014 1:20:00 PM

The good: this mask made my pores look invisible after I had washed it off. It's cheap, under $6, and easy to find at Sally's Beauty Supply.
The bad: it BURNED my skin. My skin stayed red for quite some time after removing it. It stung my eyes, and made them water until it had dried. It also had a weird smell that lingered after I washed it off. I would not purchase this again.

on 2/24/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the fresh smell of it and how it goes on easily. It takes out the blackheads by my nose and leaves my skin glowing and soft. I really love this mask and I'm excited to get the Mint one !

on 1/2/2014 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good lord this product burned my face. I picked it up when sallys had a bogo sale and I wanted to try something besides the olive oil masque. Big mistake. I had to immediately wash it off as soon as I put it on. My skin was red and burned like the heat of a thousand suns lol. I'm sure it can work well for others but not my dry sensitive skin

on 12/28/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I recently bought this mask and I'm in love with it. I have dry skin and after using it, my skin did not feel tight or uncomfortable but quite hydrated. I barely noticed the tingling sensation most users experience with the product.
The packaging is also a plus for me. I generally prefer squeeze tubes since I find them more hygienic

on 12/14/2013 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so far so good! This is my first night using this and right away my skin feels so much softer and my complexion clearer and toned. It feels and looks powder soft. I am suffering from a unknown breakout (like bad!) so I have a lot acne on my chin and the around the corners of my cheeks near my mouth. Like a lot!!! I think it's from coconut oil :(. My skin is completely sensitive, so I've been choosing more natural products including this masque. Let's see if it helps with my scars and acne. I'm crossing my fingers! Again, so far so good.

on 9/22/2013 8:20:00 PM

This masque STINGS. It stings pretty damn bad for the first agonizing three or so minutes it's on your face. After the initial burn subsides, it does feel quite refreshing -- that's IF you can stand it being on that long. I don't think it really does anything for acne, specifically. I love Queen Helene but this is a mediocre product. Won't repurchase. Will keep using if I get desperate enough.

Popular Masks