TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 3/29/2015 9:29:00 AM

It is an amazing product. It gives a healthy glow to the skin but it doesnt have shimmery look its really natural looking and gorgeous

on 3/29/2015 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this highlighter after seeing that it was highly rated on makeup alley and also seeing Lisa Eldridge using it in some of her videos. I actually didn't even need a highlighter in the first place, cause I was using my Skin Food one which I bought from Korea. But after reading all the positive reviews about it, I definitely wanted to buy one and try it myself. The result is I am in love. You can use it as a highlighter, shimmer and eye shadow. I don't use highlighter in my daily makeup but I am making sure using it while going out at night. I mostly use this product in the corner of my eyes and on my brow bones, and it looks perfect. The pigmentation is nice, the shade is perfect and it is definitely very long lasting. I wanted to make sure that my opinion doesn't change and waited for a while before writing a review. Now I can say that, I am happy I bought it and definitely recommend to those who need a highlighter or a similar product.

on 3/28/2015 5:45:00 AM

First powder highlighter I've bought and I absolutely love it! so so pretty!! in love!

on 3/23/2015 8:14:00 AM

HG status highlighter for all types. Closest thing I've found to get that Hayden Panettiere cherub like glow she has going on. Pure iridescent, no glitter or residue colour. Love this so much.

on 3/22/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wanna glow like J-Lo. I want to be dewy in the summer hear and in the winter chill. I want to be as luminous as Rihanna, I want to shine bright like diamond amongst the spring flowers and autumn leaved.

With this highlighter I am at peace!

on 3/12/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It has a beautiful shimmery color than isn't just a glitterbomb like for example, the MAC mineralize skin finish in "Soft & Gentle". And with this product a little really goes a long way because it's extremely pigmented. I wore this the other day to a restaurant that was dimly lit, but you could still really see the highlight even though it was dark, and I absolutely love it! However I do feel that it's a bit pricey, especially since I don't like the packaging. Am I the only one that has issues opening the lid? I have to stick my nail in there and chip my nail polish every time I want to use it, plus for that price I feel like packaging should look and feel a little more exclusive. With that said, I do have to say that I love the mirror and that the packaging is so slim, it doesn't really take up a lot of space which is always great!

I love this highlighter so much, it's super intense and pigmented so you only need the tiniest swipe of your brush! On my skin it runs a little golden but its still beautiful and if i ran out I'd definitely repurchase it!

on 3/10/2015 3:15:00 PM

I feel like maybe I got a dud. I do like the highlight I get but there is so much fallout that I think half of this product will end up wasted. Also the pan came unglued from the compact almost immediately. I expect more for the price. I think I can find a better alternative.

on 3/9/2015 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love love love this highlighter!
It makes the skin look dewy and luminous and healthy, it blends really well and it lasts.
I apply some on my cheekbones, my brow bone and my cupid's bow and it instantly makes me look healthy and naturally glowy.
The retro packaging is really cute and the price is good too consdering that you only need a very small amount every time.
Definitely a must have for me!

on 3/8/2015 3:51:00 PM