November 29, 2014 | 928 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Pinkprincesstinks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The nicest bubble bath ever

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Hannah5777

I love this product it is absolutely amazing! Where do I start well firstly it calms you down and is really soothing and relaxing. Also it has a built in body lotion which moistures your skin without having to apply moisturiser after you come out of the bath as sometimes it can make you feel sticky. It smells amazing it includes lemon balm, mallow extracts and moisture- magnetising skin conditioners. The only thing that is bad is the price as it is quite high for a bubble bath as you can buy radox or one like that for up to just 2 but I would re purchase this as it does everything I want it to, thanks hannah5777

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is quite expensive for you average bubble bath it is on the same level as radox which you can buy for like £1. There is more content and it does have a nice smell but the smell doesn't stay on your skin. I would buy again but only on offer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through 2 bottles of this bubble bath. It's my most favourite. It calms my sensitive dry skin. I also have KP - keratosis pilaris - rough patches on my upper arms - which is somewhat settled after using this product. I love pouring this in the tub as the water fills and watch the bubbles grow. After soaking it in for 30-40 minutes I rinse it off. I like the non offensive scent... It's very mild. This is the only bubble bath that hasn't irritated my skin. It's pretty pricey here in Canada though... Approx $20 with taxes at shoppers drug mart. I think it may be cheaper in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lydialovesyounot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

absolutely beautiful! adore the smell, really lovely big bubbles are made, and as with every S&G product looks fab on the bath side. I usually use 2-3 capfuls poured into my waterfall taps, foams up straight away. Have re-purchased this plenty of times, and am sure i will be re-purchasing again soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Another great S&G body wash. Creamy, lathers up well and moisturises nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Lovely scent the standard pink Soap and Glory lovely scent.
Makes loads of long lasting luxurious bubbles.
Ideal for a relaxing bath whilst wearing a face mask and reading a good novel.
This costs 5 for a 500ml bottle well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ADORE this bubble bath! It is lightly moisturizing, smells amazing (similar to MDC as others have said of S&G products, but not exact and not as strong.) I like the fact that it's light... I don't want a steamy bathroom full of perfume choking me while I try to relax. The light scent is nice. The color is adorable. It's not insanely bubbly, so you do have to use a little more than some products, but it's worth it to me because I am not allergic to it and I love the smell. I will buy more before I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

The bottle is cute and retro and with it's pink contents looks lovely sitting by my tub. The scent is hard to describe but is very delicious and calming. The fact that there is moisturizer in the product is a bonus. As a bubble bath, I find it expensive and mediocre (I used a heaping capful and the bubbles were scant and not very long lasting. And we have chlorinated water so the scent basically all but disappeared. But I tried this as a moisturizing body wash, and this totally rocks! Also makes it more cost effective. I poured some product into a pump bottle so I get some control over the product. As a body wash, I use less and the fragrance clings to my body. Not drying or irritating at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by valigrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Cute packaging, bubbles last long... I added 3 capfuls to running water. Scent not strong at all, which is fine by me. Not sure it was moisturizing, I still use Nivea Firming Q10 anyways.

ETA: 18/09/10... The bottle is already empty... Time for another!