October 21, 2014 | 1946 users online

Conditioner - Aura - Pure Daily Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Moneyinthebanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $3 on clearance along with another $3 for the shampoo. Honestly I've used it for a week and it feels like my hair is coated with something weird. I may come back to this because I can't return it and I hate wasting it. Might be good to shave with but I'm not a fan for it with my hair :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a knockoff of Aveda shampure conditioner. It smells great but hardly moisturizes and doesn't work at all for detangling. I need to use a huge amount on my long, fine, wavy hair just to feel like I used conditioner at all. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells good and provides a tingly effect on your scalp. Be careful if you get this in your eyes, because it stings. This is a daily conditioner, and it does not provide enough treatment for my hair. I have used this three times and the bottle is almost empty. I wish this was available in deep conditioner. I will not purchase this product again...