April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Straight Sexy Hair Straightening Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by cyphadelic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Helped my chemically treated frizzy hair stay straight, but still with volume. And that's in Texas humidity. Like others said, be sure to emulsify in your hands. I used it with a leave in conditioning spray.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a product junkie when it comes to hair and makeup foundation. I have tried various brands of the high end and cheap end. Reading the ingredients, I was not sure if there is a difference between this and all others. Also, I was concerned that it causes hair fall as other styling products usually do. Surprisingly, this is a great product with no side effects. It does what it says. My hair has a BAD wave. It is extremely stuborn and dry at the ends. It is down to my waist and gets colored every two weeks as it grows like grass. I use this when my hair is damp and then after it is dry. So I use this before blowdrying and once more before ironing. To my surprise, it does starighten every strand without making it look greasy or dry looking. I have used Kerastase Oleo-Relax and many other high end products but none has had such an effect on my hair. The price is right and it does make a difference. In fact, what makes this a better product is that you will see a huge difference in your hair texture even when you wash it. After using this, my hair feels like silk. I certainly hope that they do not discontinue this product. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried this many different ways as far as how I apply it, how much and how often and no matter what I have not been fond of this. This did help straighten my hair, but always left me with a heavy feeling even if I applied very little of it. I think this would work on less fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by seaspray2242

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair is really curly, and very kinky. It smells amazing, makes my hair soft without any fly-aways. But most importantly- it makes my hair STRAIGHT! I barely had to straighten it at all! A must buy. The only down side is the price, but once you've used it, you'll never go back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have wavy hair, and it does not like to hold any style at all. It prefers to be a big mess. I put this in my hair before blow-drying (along with my heat protectant spray), and I apply more before straightening. It does NOT make my hair greasy at all (and I have fine hair which likes to grease it up all the time), and my hair straightens like a dream. It is straight, smooth, and SEXY, duh. It stays straight. I can put my hair up and take it down, and it will fall right back into being straight rather than bumpy. Fantastic product. love it.

And it smells absolutely amazing.