July 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Lip Gloss - Luna Twilight Femme Fatale LipGloss in Butterfly Kisses

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this product on the Twilight Beauty website and wanted it so bad! Then when I walked into Beauty Brands, it was on sale. Originally it is $20 but I got it for $11.
The smell is heavenly. When I opened it I couldn't stop smelling it. The sparkles in the gloss are also quite pretty. And it isn't to sticky like all the other glosses I have tried. I also love the applicator, I always have likes brush applicators.
When I put it on it gives my lips a kind of dark pink shade but after a while it seems to turn clear. And it lasts for a long time. Everytime I wear it I always get compliments from my friends and family.
I will definetly repurchase this product even though $20 is a bit steep for a tub of gloss but it is so worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by omimako

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

the lip gloss smells good and moisturizes well in some level but the packaging is pretty poor. After a while the text and everything just came off, it kinda pisses me off as I bought it because of the text and all. Also, after a while the lip gloss came out as i twisted it.... So with this price it could be better.. totally not worth it and would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by rinacee

I really didn't like this one. I thought the sparkles inside of the gloss were tacky and cheap looking, and they were not evenly distributed. You also don't get much product for $20.
The good thing is that is smells great and moisturizes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

ALL PROS: Beautiful shine. Just enough sparkle. Gorgeous on my teen. Just a hint of natural pink color. Great smell. Just sticky enough to make it last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by tanangela

The Femme Fatale lipglosses are the best products from the Luna Twilight line. Everything from the product to the packaging is just great.

The color of this gloss is a bright pink with glitter. There are rather large pieces of glitter in this gloss which makes the consistency less smooth than the non-glittery lip glosses (such as Surrender). The consistency isn't annoying though. I don't really notice the glitter pieces at all but this may bother some people. The color goes on rather sheer.

The scent of these lipglosses is to die for! It is a warm caramel scent that is just yummy yummy yummy!

The product is amazing but the packaging is equally stunning! I just adore the silhouette woods. It is understated, elegant, and so unique on a lipgloss tube. Unlike the palettes, the packaging for the lipglosses are sturdy and I don't see any area where they are weak. And, again unlike the palettes, you get A LOT of product for your buck with these lipglosses. I would definitely repurchase again. Love these glosses!