Luna Twilight Femme Fatale LipGloss in Butterfly Kisses

3.6

on 7/30/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I saw this product on the Twilight Beauty website and wanted it so bad! Then when I walked into Beauty Brands, it was on sale. Originally it is $20 but I got it for $11.
The smell is heavenly. When I opened it I couldn't stop smelling it. The sparkles in the gloss are also quite pretty. And it isn't to sticky like all the other glosses I have tried. I also love the applicator, I always have likes brush applicators.
When I put it on it gives my lips a kind of dark pink shade but after a while it seems to turn clear. And it lasts for a long time. Everytime I wear it I always get compliments from my friends and family.
I will definetly repurchase this product even though $20 is a bit steep for a tub of gloss but it is so worth it!

on 5/29/2011 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

the lip gloss smells good and moisturizes well in some level but the packaging is pretty poor. After a while the text and everything just came off, it kinda pisses me off as I bought it because of the text and all. Also, after a while the lip gloss came out as i twisted it.... So with this price it could be better.. totally not worth it and would not buy again.

on 7/6/2010 11:53:00 AM

I really didn't like this one. I thought the sparkles inside of the gloss were tacky and cheap looking, and they were not evenly distributed. You also don't get much product for $20.
The good thing is that is smells great and moisturizes!

ALL PROS: Beautiful shine. Just enough sparkle. Gorgeous on my teen. Just a hint of natural pink color. Great smell. Just sticky enough to make it last a while.

on 11/7/2009 3:07:00 PM

The Femme Fatale lipglosses are the best products from the Luna Twilight line. Everything from the product to the packaging is just great.

The color of this gloss is a bright pink with glitter. There are rather large pieces of glitter in this gloss which makes the consistency less smooth than the non-glittery lip glosses (such as Surrender). The consistency isn't annoying though. I don't really notice the glitter pieces at all but this may bother some people. The color goes on rather sheer.

The scent of these lipglosses is to die for! It is a warm caramel scent that is just yummy yummy yummy!

The product is amazing but the packaging is equally stunning! I just adore the silhouette woods. It is understated, elegant, and so unique on a lipgloss tube. Unlike the palettes, the packaging for the lipglosses are sturdy and I don't see any area where they are weak. And, again unlike the palettes, you get A LOT of product for your buck with these lipglosses. I would definitely repurchase again. Love these glosses!

Recommended for Medium Skin