Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

3.6

Contains: Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

on 5/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a fan of this tinted moisturizer. The whole point of tm is to look more natural. To me, this looks very plasticy on the skin. The coverage is medium, and the packaging is classy. That's about it.

on 4/19/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Having tried many foundations & not loving any of them, I decided to try Sonia Kashuk's new formulation. The honey shade works perfectly for me. The price is reasonable, coverage is not too thick or thin, it moisturizes nicely & matches my skin tone. I put it on with my fingers, then dab with a sponge. I use powder over the top if I want a more formal look, but it's fine without. Cream blush plus a little mascara & I'm ready to go. Finally found a winner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Alright, so I read so many mixed reviews with this one, but decided to buy it anyway. So far, I really like it. It is very moisturizing. It is not meant to cover up blemishes or acne. It is meant to give you a more natural look. I prefer taking care of my skin, rather than covering up flaws. That is why I picked this out. I don't like paying so much money for something that I may not even like at all. since I do get a bit oily throughout the day, when I do wear this, I usually set it with the e.l.f. HD loose powder. Makes my skin look natural and non-greasy. I got this in tan and it matches my skin so perfect. So happy I found this. Normally I would buy missha bb cream, but I think I prefer this moisturizer instead.

on 1/13/2015 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Skipping over my friend's advice to buy Laura Mercier, I decided to try Sonia's instead. Unlike my past luck with foundation, I choose the perfect color right off the bat! I really like it, it covers but its light and no break-outs. I am a fan! Thanks Sonia, sorry Laura.

on 12/7/2014 4:47:00 PM

I wanted to stock up on my favorite makeup and went to buy two of the Radiant tinted moisturizers in fair. I noted the new packaging and I liked the smaller size and color, but the makeup inside was not what I was used to. It was thicker and darker even though I bought the same shade. My skin feels drier. I even mixed it with a moisturizer but it was not the same.

Please, please bring back the old formulation, make a smaller tube in white for the old formulation. If that can't be done I will have to start looking for something new. Sorry, a formerly happy customer.

on 12/7/2014 10:17:00 AM

This is a good substitute for both the Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier TMs I've used in the past. I use BB Porcelain and LM Porcelain or Nude, and Fair is a pretty good match here. This is a true, light tinted moisturizer without much coverage but perfect for running to the gym, grocery shopping, etc - when you don't want a full face but don't want to scare the children either.

on 11/5/2014 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42, use Tan, and this is an ok match. It could be a bit more yellow. I don't have sensitive skin and have never broke out from this. It gives a dewy glow and looks good in most lighting but I do notice that it looks ashy in fluorescent lighting. It doesn't photograph well and gives me ghostface with the use of flash. I have dry skin and it seems perfect for it. Overall, this is mediocre and I wouldn't rebuy it.

on 10/23/2014 9:37:00 PM

I purchased this in "fair" and it is far too dark and yellow-toned for me to wear on its own. I mixed it with Manic Panic Dreamtone in "Virgin" to bring it to about the right shade for me, but it stil looks too yellow for my skintone. This is not moisturizing to me in either its pure or mixed version. It's too sheer to help much with redness. I got much better results with TheBalm's BalmShelter in "Lighter than Light," and that is what I would recommend for those with very fair skin.

on 7/3/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

First bought beige and found it was too light. It has the yellow tone I like but was chalky looking, even though I loved the finish. Exchanged that for Honey and now we are in business. From the store swatches I expected Honey to have pink undertones and I was wrong, it's neutral. I have tan skin but my face is a lot lighter so I have a hard time finding a happy medium. This gives me the coverage I need and it wears better with a moisturizer underneath.

on 5/31/2014 7:37:00 PM

This line didn't carry a lot of color options. The shade I got was a bit darker than my natural skin color. So I am only using it during summer when I am more tan. I found the formula pretty moisturizing. It gives a light/medium coverage with a more dewy finish. I have combination skin. And I definitely have to use a power after using this tinted moisturizer to make sure my face won't get oily throughout the day. At this price point, I would say this is a pretty good option for tinted moisturizer. But I would recommend a BB cream since it has more benefits to your skin.