Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

3.6

Contains: Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is difficult to blend onto the skin (even after moisturizing it). Once on, it sits on the skin, and it looks obvious you have foundation on. It goes on and looks like a bad, poor formulated foundation. I have smooth, oily skin and this clung to my skin in a weird way. I feel like this would be even worse for someone with mature/dry skin. I've used a tiny bit, I've tried blending it with my fingers/sponge/brush--it's terrible either way. No7 foundations, NYX bb cream, Revlon Colorstay, L'Oreal true match--all these are nice, or I can work with them. Not this one. i've also been disappointed in the stick foundation and some of the concealers. The only item I love is the hidden agenda concealer--that's an amazing quad of concealers, and setting powder. That's also the only item by Sonia Kashuk I'll be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing! I've gone through a couple bottles of this in tan, when I'm NC40. It gives a bit of coverage and is definitely moisturizing, but doesn't cover up my blemishes enough (I know it's not meant for that!). It feels lovely on, and I like the squeeze tube (good for travel). I prefer Sonia Kashuk's Perfecting Luminous Foundation (see my review) - it's the BEST for a bit more coverage in yellow based shades with a dewy glow!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a pretty thick product and it takes some working with. The first time I wore it I came across as very mask like so I thinned it down with some of my moisturizer and wore it for a few weeks like that. Now that I have the hang of it I use much less product and don't need to thin it out with moisturizer. Less is more with this tinted moisturizer. I really like the coverage it gives and that I don't really need to go back in with a concealer, except for under my eyes. I really like that it is fragrance free and does not cause my skin to react in any way. Good price and good product. I think this is too heavy for summertime but fine for the other three seasons of the year. I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a fan of this tinted moisturizer. The whole point of tm is to look more natural. To me, this looks very plasticy on the skin. The coverage is medium, and the packaging is classy. That's about it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Having tried many foundations & not loving any of them, I decided to try Sonia Kashuk's new formulation. The honey shade works perfectly for me. The price is reasonable, coverage is not too thick or thin, it moisturizes nicely & matches my skin tone. I put it on with my fingers, then dab with a sponge. I use powder over the top if I want a more formal look, but it's fine without. Cream blush plus a little mascara & I'm ready to go. Finally found a winner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Alright, so I read so many mixed reviews with this one, but decided to buy it anyway. So far, I really like it. It is very moisturizing. It is not meant to cover up blemishes or acne. It is meant to give you a more natural look. I prefer taking care of my skin, rather than covering up flaws. That is why I picked this out. I don't like paying so much money for something that I may not even like at all. since I do get a bit oily throughout the day, when I do wear this, I usually set it with the e.l.f. HD loose powder. Makes my skin look natural and non-greasy. I got this in tan and it matches my skin so perfect. So happy I found this. Normally I would buy missha bb cream, but I think I prefer this moisturizer instead.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Skipping over my friend's advice to buy Laura Mercier, I decided to try Sonia's instead. Unlike my past luck with foundation, I choose the perfect color right off the bat! I really like it, it covers but its light and no break-outs. I am a fan! Thanks Sonia, sorry Laura.

I wanted to stock up on my favorite makeup and went to buy two of the Radiant tinted moisturizers in fair. I noted the new packaging and I liked the smaller size and color, but the makeup inside was not what I was used to. It was thicker and darker even though I bought the same shade. My skin feels drier. I even mixed it with a moisturizer but it was not the same.

Please, please bring back the old formulation, make a smaller tube in white for the old formulation. If that can't be done I will have to start looking for something new. Sorry, a formerly happy customer.

This is a good substitute for both the Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier TMs I've used in the past. I use BB Porcelain and LM Porcelain or Nude, and Fair is a pretty good match here. This is a true, light tinted moisturizer without much coverage but perfect for running to the gym, grocery shopping, etc - when you don't want a full face but don't want to scare the children either.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42, use Tan, and this is an ok match. It could be a bit more yellow. I don't have sensitive skin and have never broke out from this. It gives a dewy glow and looks good in most lighting but I do notice that it looks ashy in fluorescent lighting. It doesn't photograph well and gives me ghostface with the use of flash. I have dry skin and it seems perfect for it. Overall, this is mediocre and I wouldn't rebuy it.