October 23, 2014 | 1129 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First bought beige and found it was too light. It has the yellow tone I like but was chalky looking, even though I loved the finish. Exchanged that for Honey and now we are in business. From the store swatches I expected Honey to have pink undertones and I was wrong, it's neutral. I have tan skin but my face is a lot lighter so I have a hard time finding a happy medium. This gives me the coverage I need and it wears better with a moisturizer underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by fychen

This line didn't carry a lot of color options. The shade I got was a bit darker than my natural skin color. So I am only using it during summer when I am more tan. I found the formula pretty moisturizing. It gives a light/medium coverage with a more dewy finish. I have combination skin. And I definitely have to use a power after using this tinted moisturizer to make sure my face won't get oily throughout the day. At this price point, I would say this is a pretty good option for tinted moisturizer. But I would recommend a BB cream since it has more benefits to your skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have Sonia Kasuk's Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in the newer packaging which is a black tube w/ white lettering. Apparently, this is the newest, reformulated version and according to many reviewers, the newer version pales in comparison to the original formulation. I guess I missed the boat on an HG version of this but I'd still say that it's an above average product. It's name is not very accurate though as it's not that radiant or moisturizing and I don't even think it qualifies as a TM. It is more of a super-light, super-sheer foundation. I have drier skin & if I don't moisturize before I apply this, it appears a bit chalky & dry. Linen is an excellent match for my NC20-25 coloring & has just enough yellow in it to help cancel out some redness on my cheeks and around my nose which is really the only reason I wear foundation/TM in the 1st place. I have to add some concealer to really hide the redness but the SK TM base helps a lot. Since these TM's are less than $14 at Target, I bought 2 of them-1 in the color Fair(23) & the other in the color Linen(24). Both colors have a yellow undertone although I think Fair leans a bit more neutral than Linen. This product is so sheer that I can get away w/ wearing either color but Fair definitely is too light for me & is probably a better match for those lighter than NC20. Biggest plus for me is that most products, especially those w/ SPF &/or moisturizer, break me out & SK TM does not break me out at all. It does settle into every pore on my face though so I most likely will not repurchase.

PROS: small, travel friendly packaging,easy to use flip-top tube cheap, SPF 15, offers lighter colors w/ yellowish undertones, no strong fragrance (slight smell of SPF but it doesn't last), doesn't break me out

CONS: only available at Target, isn't really very moisturizing or radiant (if that's what you're looking for), tends to settle into pores

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by rachel1031

Pros: The "fair" is a true fair, maybe even a bit lighter than my celtic skin tone. The texture is nice, and it includes SPF protection. The price is reasonable.

Cons: This is very light coverage (that is both a "pro" and a "con" in my opinion), so it may not cover flaws or redness, and you may need to use an additional concealer. That is, however, normal. I consider tinted moisturizer or foundation to play a much different role than concealer.

Other con - seems to only be available at Target in the U.S. I like Target but would prefer to have more purchasing options.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by paperinfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used, although it does have some drawbacks. Positives: It covers well and leaves my skin looking very natural and dewy, not greasy in any way. I have an oily T-Zone but am dry everywhere else and it works perfectly for both conditions. I wear the Linen shade and it matches my skin perfectly and never oxidizes. I love this because it looks like my own skin, only better. The only negatives are 1) that the packaging has changed from a white twist-end tube to a black tube with a snap-closure that is hard to close 2) this contains lots of no-nos as far as toxic chemicals and possible cancer-causing agents go (e.g. parabens). I attempted to contact Sonia Kashuk about this via her website; however, no contact information could be located on there or otherwise. Shame on you x2, Sonia. This product would be perfect if it wasn't potentially killing me. I mostly use lines such as 100% pure and just hope that all the good stuff I put on my face limits the dangers of all the bad. Read the ingredients and then decide if this is for you.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Juliarussothegreat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perhaps I did get the wrong shade, but this foundation doesn't cover hardly any of my acne or post acne spots effectively. They simply look darker than the rest of my face. It feels heavy to wear and I broke out doubly since using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by annajulz31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is WOW! I have a super oily tzone and dry patches (at times). I put this on for first time today and am in LOVE. My skin looks fresh and pretty flawless. I used my Hard Candy glamoflauge for the small acne marks, but this everywhere else. My skin gets oily within two hours of my usual routine( moisturizer by Olay). Not today! 6 hours in and my skin still looks matte but dewey. I cannot believe my eyes. My fine lines are not so obvious and I feel fresh with no need to reapply yet! I bought this without knowing anything about it and am so thrilled I cannot stop looking in the mirror. My skin looks and feels incredible! I found my new HG foundation and moisturizer replacement. I feel so lucky to have it in my purse. Cannot wait to wake up and apply again tomorrow. Perfect amount of coverage and moisture. Worth EVERY penny! I will edit this if it changes but so far I am thrilled. Enough to register to write a review! Even my 12 year old said.my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lacieloulou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gotten so many compliments on my complexion since I started using this. I love that it looks so natural. The tone of the color is perfect and it lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by brianajanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product yesterday at my local target for $13.69. I've been eyeing this tinted moisturizer for a while now but haven't got it until now. I've been using LOreals bb cream in the color "medium" although I like the product I didn't think it gave me enough coverage. I can not stand wearing foundation but I wanted something that looked natural and cakey. SO..... I applied the tinted moisturizer in "beige" with a Sonia Kashuk buffing brush and noticed that my skin looked even and I didn't need concealer along with it. Overall, I really do like this product and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by teresacooks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this for 2 years now. It evens out my complexion but I don't look like I'm wearing makeup. Exactly what I wanted.