September 21, 2014 | 1990 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have quite a few of these, seven or so, from a long time back, and I still use them quite a bit. They are better for a sheer, shimmery wash of color, as they aren't super soft or pigmented. I also like to layer them over darker shadows or cream shadows; they add a very pretty multi-dimensional sparkle. They are much richer used wet, but I rarely use them that way. My favorite is Jade-a-kissed. The packaging is pretty typical, nothing too special about it, but it is sturdy enough. I don't believe they make these anymore, but I like them a lot better than the trios that are out currently.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

these are very HIT OR MISS! I loved the white one but the lavender one showed up barely pink- and the bronze one was hideous. And the dark purple one was super hard to blend wet or dry. Victoria's Secret lets you return used bras but they refused to let me return these eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The colors are very pigmented and work well both wet and dry.
Very versatile, and is well worth the price you pay if you take advantage of their 4 for $20 deal.
Okay staying power and the colors show up fine without a primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Someone gave this to me in Jade-a-kissed and it's a nice color. I won't say it's my favorite teal, but it's good. Very silver shimmer in there and the green/teal itself is a darker shade, but it has so much to pick up the light that it comes out as intense as you want it to. I tend to use shadow dry, so that's how I've tried it, though wet appears to add intensity even more. Just beware that glimmer wise it is similar to L'Oreal HIP crystal shadow, but it doesn't flake like that does so it gets more lippies. Better suited for night wear. I'm excited to try it with L'Oreal Infallible Endless Sea....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Crystal Ball is my favorite. It is a gorgeous shimmery snowy white. It's so pretty and looks best when applied wet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with everyone else. I have a couple of these (ginger and bronze) and I love them. They're really pigmented and beautiful and ultra flattering. They also last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I have this in gold which I love and in black. The black one is sooo highly pigmented that I hardly use it because I will look like a total freak with this on. I'm sure it'll come in handy some crazy night but its not goot for the day. They are extremely shimmery which is why I love the golden one so much, I use it as a high light for my inner corners and under my brow bone. They mix well with other colors and last a while, there's a lot of product and you don't need much. Cute little cases too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

I dont usually buy too many eyeshadows because Im more of a liner-on-top-lid-and-then-mascara-and-im-ready kind of person when Im doing my everyday school makeup because I have no time for shadow, but these pretty colours made me curious (:

I dont remember the price, but it was pretty inexpensive, and I personally like the packaging, its cute and convenient, and the ones I have (3 of them: flower Girl, Bronzinger. Plum Crazy) havent broken on me yet, and ive dropped them a few times, too! But honestly, even if the packaging wasnt the best, I mean, what can you expect from a product below $5 each? (:

The colours are really beautiful and rich and pigmented and last pretty long (: The wet/dry thing isnt a big deal because you can wet any eyeshadow, but yeah, Id buy more if I have time to go look for them! If youre considering purchasing these, I suggest giving them a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

Victoria's secret is impressing me latley with their makeup! I bought 3 of these back in the summer during a VS semi annual sale so they were a great deal. They go on real nice! I prefer them dry instead of wet. The "Hot Ginger" one works well with most of my other eyeshadows and I wear almost daily as highlighter under my brow. I will definaltey get more of these when they have another great sale!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Really love these eyeshadows. I have 8 of the colors. Most of them are really pigmented and smooth. Some of them like glamerald are a bit more powdery and glittery so it doesn't apply as well. Bronzinger is really great; its like butter. Espresso lane is also very pigmented and dark. I found that the glittery shadows aren't as good. But overall a really great product for a great price. They are also very small and portable. They were 5 for $20 and any additional color was 4 dollars after that. I def recommend trying these.