Wet 'n' Wild Craze - Jade

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/3/2011 3:15:00 PM

This polish is an OK colour...nothing unique to me ( i LOVE greens) but this, and all of the Wet n Wild Craze nail polishes I own PEEL LIKE CRAZY. It's awful. I have them on for a DAY with a base coat (Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat) and a top coat (Seche Vite) aaaaaand it peels right off. Would not buy again.

I love this polish! I got it for an excellent price, about a buck on sale at my local drugstore (Walgreen's). I've read a few complaints about the opacity, but it was opaque on the third thin coat for me. Dry time was excellent (helped along with Seche Vite as a topcoat). The color is lovely, a vibrant yellow-green with subtle gold shimmer. The formula was thin but applied well, no streaks or bubbles. The bottles are adorable but a little oddly sized, not quite mini yet not a full-sized polish either. I'd buy the polish again for sure, though. All around good buy.

on 8/10/2010 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Jade is very sheer, and not even really a jade color, i find its more of a lime green.
But yes, very sheer, needed at least 4 coats with a white base underneath.
I find the short stubby cap to be difficult to handle.
Wouldn't buy it again.

on 4/2/2010 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Nice color, but at least for me it takes at least 4 coats to get opaque, and that's just way too much work for any polish IMO. You can definitely find similar colors in the same price range ($2) that don't require more than 2 coats to get opaque. On the plus side all the Craze polishes I have wear very well, and I do love the bottle.

on 2/22/2010 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful color! I call this my Frankenstein nail polish - as the color reminds me of the Frankenstein monster.

The formula is thin but not too thin which makes for super easy application. 2 to 3 coats will get you the perfect color.
I absolutely LOVE this polish - I have not tried any other Wet N Wild Craze polishes but after using this one I will be going back for more!

I used China Glaze Adhesion Base Coat and Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat - I have had this color on for 4 days and I only have one very small chip which is amazing for me! Most polishes only last about 2 days on my nails and I have tried every brand out there - both high end and cheap.

Well worth the $3 Canadian!!

on 11/6/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe no one's added this yet!

You know, I never thought I'd love a green polish as much as I love this one. I'm more of a pinks-purples-blues kinda gal. But this color is so soothing and tranquil. I love staring at it on my nails; looking at it in the sunlight. Ahhhh.

The first time I saw this on I immediately thought of ChG Moonpool. Mind you, I've never actually seen Moonpool in person, only in pictures on nail blogs. Looking at pics now, I think Moonpool is a deeper green and has more color depth and shimmer than WnW Jade. I bet someone could franken a dupe of Moonpool using this and another green. However, if you're like me and don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting your mitts on Moonpool, this might just satisfy your craving. I know it's satisfied mine. :-}

All the Crazes are excellent in terms of formula, wear, and application. The only thing I dislike about them is the stubby cap, it kind of makes detailing difficult.

Popular Polishes