Philosophy Have a Cherry Christmas 3 in 1

3.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Just bought the lipgloss that was sold separately at Ulta. Call me crazy, but it doesn't smell enough like cherries to me. And besides that, it's just a regular lip gloss. Not worth $10 to me! Maybe I should've gotten the Coconut flavor :(

on 1/23/2013 10:31:00 PM

The scent of this body wash is absolutely mouth watering. Its not like a fake cherry candy smell, but a real white cherry smell. It's delicious. However, the scent does not linger on your body or in your hair. Philosophy does tend to be extremely drying as is on my skin/hair. But then smell is just so fantastic! I wouldn't repurchase, but it was a nice christmas present to myself :)

on 6/6/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is hands down one of my favorite 3-in-1's ...so much so that since it was limited edition, I bought a couple last winter to stockpile it.

This shower gel is a true cherry scent. It has some element that makes is smell like more than *just* cherries. This is a sweeter scent, and hands down a huge winner. I reach for this one more than most of the other ones in my shower. A definite winner in my book! continued >>

on 6/19/2010 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can certainly see the first reviewer's point about the sweetness of this, and see where it wouldn't be for everyone. It certainly is sweet, but that is one of the reasons I love it! It smells to me exactly like canned cherry pie filling (the type on top of cherry cheese cake). Brings back pleasant childhood memories to me, and if there were a matching body lotion, I would probably purchase it too.

Very yummy if you like sweet cherry scents.

on 11/5/2009 12:23:00 PM

First I will say I havent used this yet. I'm sure it lathers well as do most Philosophy 3 in 1's. I have though sniffed it. It reminds me a sweet cherry candy or a cherry based cocktail. I tend not to like very sweet scented products, this one was on the verge of being to sweet for me.