Badger Cinnamon Bay lip & body balm

3.6

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Essenctial Oils of Cinnamon, Sweet Orange, Cardamom, & Bay Leaf, and CO2 Extracts of Rosehip and Sea Buckthorn Berry.

on 4/17/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this at a local soap shop where they make their own castile and other natural soaps--great store. I saw these at the counter and bought it on a whim as I live in Wisconsin and the Badgers are the mascot of the University of Wisconsin - Madison. I love cinnamon, so I figured I would love it. It's a good balm. Very greasy but it does a good job on chapped lips or other skin. It's good for the tops of hands after being out in the cold but, like I said, it is greasy and doesn't disappear quickly when applied to the skin. It's mostly designed for the lips. It comes in a tin and I always make sure I wash my hands before using so that can be a hassle if you want to take it on the go. Overall, I like the Badger products--love the picture on the package. I will buy again when it runs out, which will be in years as the tin is quite large.

on 10/11/2010 2:35:00 AM

I bought this because it was on sale and thought the packaging was super cute, plus I'm a little obsessed with cinnamon. It smells really good! It works reasonably well - I normally just use Vaseline or Lucas' papaw ointment (I'm from Australia) on my lips, and I would say that this product is similar in terms of moisturising capabilities. At the moment my lips are really dry because I have a cold, so nothing really helps them, but most of the time this is a good everyday lip balm. I probably won't buy it again though, because it's pretty exy full price. Also, some of my friends that've smelt this don't like it. But I love cinnamon, so think it smells great :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to try this since i saw a friend of mine using one. I brought this one for 3.00 on there web site not knowing what it smelled like. Well it reminds me of an Arabic tea i tasted in Saudi Arabia. It has a very strange smell and taste to it. You really dont taste the Cinnamon but rather the Cardamom. I would of liked to taste and smell the Cinnamon instead. I do like it..but i didnt like it for my lips. I did rub it on my legs and it left it smooth and soft. The tin is super cute! I dont think i would buy this item again only because a little goes a long way and the tin is full. I would like to try other Lip and body balms

on 10/25/2009 4:40:00 AM

This is a unique lip balm. I don't really like the texture of it. It feels like I'm just rubbing oil on my lips... well it is an oil based lip balm. My bottom lip looks wrinkled when using this because the balm is so thin, but oil tends to have that type of effect on my lips. It's not the best moisturizer, but it keeps my lips from looking dry. It slowly sinks into my lips. I love the packaging and the amount of product you get. The scent is okay. It smells like cinnamon gum. I would repurchase whenever I run out, only because I'm a sucker for the cute tin. I would choose a different scent next time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff. Tasty, spicy, and slightly tingly on the lips. Lasts long, even in cold, chapping conditions. Doesn't contain any preservatives or petroleum-based products, which is a huge plus for me. I'll be definitely buying this (and other Badger products) again!

on 1/18/2008 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my faves Badger lipbalms are Cinnamon bay and ginger lemon!both are very moisturising and taste great.
I love the taste and the smell of it,spicy,herby and a little bit sweet!

on 5/16/2007 2:49:00 PM

Love the scent of this. It is a true cinnamon scent. Smells like Christmas to me. Though I don't like the texture very much. It does moisturize my lips but unfortunately it's not as soft and smooth as the Rosebud Salve. Therefore I prefer the latter.

The jar is huge so I won't use it up anytime soon.
I would propably repurchase because of the lovely cinnamon scent. continued >>

on 4/29/2007 9:59:00 PM

the packaging is so cute... a little badger holding a lemon.
theres a ton of balm inside, i dont really like the smell or the greasyness of it.. probably wont ever run out so wont repurchase

on 2/26/2007 3:17:00 PM

I bought the stick version of this, and I`m quite disappointed. It doesn`t smell anything like cinnamon, and it doesn`t moisturize lips. Too bad, because Badger Balms have the cutest packaging!

on 10/28/2005 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Poor product. For a lip balm there are so many other prodcts that beat this. Won't purchase any more Badger products.

Top Rated Lip Treatments