Almay intense i-liner, brown topaz

on 2/22/2015 12:35:00 PM

I went to Almay because of their claims of being hypoallergenic. I've been having problems with my previous eyeliner with irritation. I got this liner and I like the color and staying power. It also does not irritate my eyes or make me itch. However, I would not buy again because it is very very dry, making it difficult to apply. It pulls at my eyelid and skips as I put it on. No good.

on 11/19/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure why this is getting such good reviews! I'm very frustrated with this product. Application is not easy at all--it's very dry and tugs on my eyelids. There's very little pigmentation. I prefer my eyeliners to be much creamier and easy to apply.

on 10/20/2014 12:25:00 PM

I would recommend that you get this on sale if possible (I got it for about $2 at CVS with coupons) because it is, in my opinion, unimpressive. I was hoping for bolder pigmentation--it's very light, hardly visible even. As for the staying power, that isn't great either. Nice that it comes with a built in sharpener--I'll save that to use for other mechanical eyeliners.

on 9/18/2014 6:17:00 PM

Overall I have been happy with it. It goes on fairly smooth and I don't notice any shimmer and I have to say the color only lasts a few hours but all in all pretty good. I would buy it again.

on 7/20/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this hoping for a Mac Teddy dupe, and although this color is amazing -- it just doesn't have the staying power I was hoping for. I love to wear this in my water line and tightline. It doesn't show up very well and so I don't think it is pigmented enough? I don't know. But for a beautiful, subtle bronze liner -- this is a good purchase.

on 8/13/2012 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG of eyeliners. I've tried a couple other brands just for fun, but have never been happy with them. The brown is the perfect color for fair skin and blue eyes. Many other browns are too dark. This is a great bronzey brown. I've never had problems with it smudging throughout the day which was the biggest problem with the other ones.

on 11/29/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this a while back and recently picked up back again. I really love the bronze color and has a very subtle shimmer to it too. But my problem with this liner is that it does not last long and can smudge rather easily.

I have oily eyelids and every eyeliner that I have ever used smudged anyways. This is the reason why i do not like to use eyeliners in general. However, i have really puffy eyelids and not so long of lashes, therefore, i really need a liner to bring my eyes out.

This color is more natural and subtle than black which is great for everyday use. I just hope I could find a way to let it last longer or smudge less.

I haven't bought any other eyeliner in 6 years! I can't find anything that has the same bronze color. This really makes blue to green eyes pop without being too dark (especially for very fair people like me). Yes, it does need to be touched up once or twice a day, but even when it migrates under the lower lid you don't look like a drunken raccoon. I really hope that this doesn't become discontinued because I'd probably cry (for real).

on 10/23/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite eyeliner. It's great for accenting blue eyes, is smudgable (yes, I know that's not a word) but then sets and stays. I've applied straight to my eyes and used an angled brush and both work well. Overall, easy to use, long-lasting, and gives a great effect, especially for blue eyes.

on 8/5/2011 9:39:00 AM

I got this on clearance and very happy. It is a beautiful shimmery dark bronze - awesome with my dark brown eyes - it really makes them look sultry. It holds on well, and doesn't get wiped off when you smudge it! Great buy!