April 16, 2014 | 1894 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - intense i-liner, brown topaz

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this hoping for a Mac Teddy dupe, and although this color is amazing -- it just doesn't have the staying power I was hoping for. I love to wear this in my water line and tightline. It doesn't show up very well and so I don't think it is pigmented enough? I don't know. But for a beautiful, subtle bronze liner -- this is a good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG of eyeliners. I've tried a couple other brands just for fun, but have never been happy with them. The brown is the perfect color for fair skin and blue eyes. Many other browns are too dark. This is a great bronzey brown. I've never had problems with it smudging throughout the day which was the biggest problem with the other ones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while back and recently picked up back again. I really love the bronze color and has a very subtle shimmer to it too. But my problem with this liner is that it does not last long and can smudge rather easily.

I have oily eyelids and every eyeliner that I have ever used smudged anyways. This is the reason why i do not like to use eyeliners in general. However, i have really puffy eyelids and not so long of lashes, therefore, i really need a liner to bring my eyes out.

This color is more natural and subtle than black which is great for everyday use. I just hope I could find a way to let it last longer or smudge less.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SarcasmCynical

I haven't bought any other eyeliner in 6 years! I can't find anything that has the same bronze color. This really makes blue to green eyes pop without being too dark (especially for very fair people like me). Yes, it does need to be touched up once or twice a day, but even when it migrates under the lower lid you don't look like a drunken raccoon. I really hope that this doesn't become discontinued because I'd probably cry (for real).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by knganderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eyeliner. It's great for accenting blue eyes, is smudgable (yes, I know that's not a word) but then sets and stays. I've applied straight to my eyes and used an angled brush and both work well. Overall, easy to use, long-lasting, and gives a great effect, especially for blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I got this on clearance and very happy. It is a beautiful shimmery dark bronze - awesome with my dark brown eyes - it really makes them look sultry. It holds on well, and doesn't get wiped off when you smudge it! Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i got this for free with an eyeshadow trio. im not fair skinned so the whole 'dark eyeliner looking too harsh' thing doesnt apply to me. but i love this pretty shimmery bronze color and i use it to line my waterline in the day time so i dont have to wear stark colors like black etc and it really opens my eyes and makes the whole look more natural and effortless. my only beef with it is that the color is not long-lasting (im used to prestige and loreal waterproof liners) but as long as i set it with a bronze shadow the liner does wear well. then again thats just another step which is a hassle since i really dont spend heaps of time on getting ready (id rather sleep in). overall a good liner only if it could last longer, i dont have green/blue/hazel eyes and it works well for me regardless

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like regular eyeliner pencils because they hurt and tug at my skin too much, but this works perfectly! It twists out, and comes with a built-in sharpener, which I didn't realize until a week after I bought it, which is nice. It brings out my blue eyes nicely, better than black eyeliners because they look too harsh on me. I only wear eyeliner on nice occasions or when I'm going out, but it works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by 97sweetcaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My Mom first bought this for me not knowing it was meant for blue eyes. I started using it anyway and I really like. I like how it's more like a crayon than a pencil and looks good in the lower lash line. The only problem with it is that it doesn't stay on all the way all day and sometimes smudges a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

Great color to bring out green eyes.