Korres Zea Mayes Powder Blush- 22 Plum

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate. May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 75470, CI 77742, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 77510, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090.

on 11/4/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this off the Korres.com site sight unseen. As of late, I'm a huge "plum" blusher addict. Anyhow, in the pan it looks almost exactly like NARS sin, only a tinge more "berry". Applied, I think this is a near dupe for NARS sin, only a tinge more berry. (Irony is that I just swapped away NARS sin. LoL) I am very pleased with this blush..it's very pigmented, so I need a skunk to apply. It has shimmer in the pan, but once applied, no shimmer is visible. It's a lovely "in from the cold" berry/plummy flush on my NC30-35 skin tone. There's only a hint of purple/plum to it, but enough to make me notice. On a side note, I've read some articles saying to stay away from cornstarch (aka zea mayes) in products, but I've had no side effects or break outs so I will continue to use Korres blushers!!

Popular Blush Products