January 29, 2015 | 1952 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Invisible Solid

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by vanilladancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite deodorant. The light, fresh vanilla fragrance is delightfully long-lasting! It completely wicks away sweat and odor. The formula is smooth and isn't prone to clumping or staining, which is a huge plus. It holds up through even my most extreme dance practices and intensives with only one morning application. When I came home from a hard practice the day after I bought it, I could still smell the sweet hint of vanilla on my skin! The buttery-soft stick is great for all skin types. It prices roughly around four to six dollars, which isn't outrageous considering the great quality of the product. The packaging is also very nice, decorated with metallic cream, gold, and dark vanilla orchids and a functional blue plastic body. This antiperspirant is an obvious go-to for athletes as well as girls and women who live an active, busy lifestyle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an artificial yet very pleasant foody vanilla scent that isn't overpowering, but lasts all day. It's very slightly fruity rather than musky. I've been using it for about a week in December - it keeps me BO-free for about 24 hours, whether I've shaved or not. I think it might not be strong enough for hot weather, but we'll see. It goes on buttery-smooth but not gloopy, and doesn't give me bumps under my arms; the packaging is easy to hold onto, doesn't look messy after use, and has a sparkly-cute holographic label. It's about US$4, which is firmly low-range for a good antiperspirant/deodorant, IMO. The only problem I have with this product is that it's socially unacceptable to shove your deo under someone's nose and say "Wow, this smells so good! Smell it!"

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I switched to this product when my Lady Speed Stick favorite scent (Pear) was discontinued.
Pros:
It smells great and lasts on ALL day long! Even at the end of my busy work day, the scent is still there.

Cons: This solid white deodorant unfortunately leaves white stains on my clothing and it absorbs into my clothing right after I apply it. Luckily I wear cardigans to cover my work dress shirts, but it a nuisance, especially when washing my clothes and trying to remove the almost permanent stains from my work clothing.

Overall rating B.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

First I have to admit I love everything vanilla. I have been using this for about a month and what I love most about is how it really smells nice on me for several hours. It doesn't matter what deodorant I use, I have tried many, I always need a little late afternoon deodorant re up,I use la vanilla deodorant for this) so I cant speak to staying power of Secret.The scent alone makes this worth trying.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by gleekforev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff did not help me whatsoever with my odor and it definitely didn't help stop my sweating. It also smelled nasty after a couple hours. Don't recommend if you're a heavier sweater):

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Alywilson95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This deodorant is my all time favorite. The smell is so yummy. The best way to describe this would be that it smells like vanilla ice cream, it's superrr sweet, almost edible. I almost have to keep myself from eating it sometimes lol. It keeps me dry all day long and I never get sweaty or musty, it's a great antiperspirant. I find that I can apply it in the morning and still smell it well into the evening which is a definite plus in my opinion. I highly recommend the secret scent expressions line even if you don't like the vanilla one in particular. They have a wide variety of good smelling scents and I'm sure anyone could find one that appeals to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

BEST SCENT EVER. All time favorite deodorant. Keeps me dry, and smells diviiiiine. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Izthemermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isnt a NATURAL vanilla scent, however it is still a suttle sweet vanilla-y scent. This keeps me dry even during 90 degree humid summer days. The packaging is color coded to the scent so the colors are brown , cream, and yellow. I really enjoy this product a lot. Would recommend it!!!! Xox-belle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing deodrant! The scent is lovely and keeps you fresh all day long! I wear it everyday for any activity and I always feel protected.

It comes in a variety of scents and the packaging is cute! Such a good buy! If you suffer from sweating, this is the product for you! COmbined smell and intense protection!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

I switched from the expensive $10 secret clinical strength to this because of the price. I sweat a lot in the summer and want to smell good. This stuff smells awesome and continues to smell amazing throughout the day. I have been outside all day and its now 5pm and I still smell like vanilla. It is not overpowering though, its just a hint - love it!