October 22, 2014 | 1029 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I ordered this off the website expecting a more bubble gum pink like the colour suggested on line. At first when I swatched on hand I was so upset it seems like a browny medium pink. Later when I did my makeup and used this lipstick it actually comes off on lips as a light beigy pink which is actually quite lovely
So even though it's not the colour I originally wanted I'm very happy with how it looks on me.
Only downside I don't find it lasts long on the lips. But it's only $5 so having to buy another is not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

A great 'clean' lipstick option. Ingredients are quite good compared to the majority of others out there...all with only a $5.00 price tag.

This color is a nude-ish pink with a cream finish. I've been wearing this on a daily basis because it goes with any sort of look.

Formulation is a bit waxy but it goes on smooth and lasts for a decent amount of time. I have to use a balm underneath because this will show every dry patch and line if you don't. It does dry my lips out (the same as any other lipstick).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by samanthurrrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! Pigment = GREAT. a very cute casual pink...i always throw it on when I don't know what color to wear and it always looks cute. I wear it with my quad palette that has colors for brown eyes. Lasting = long lasting and does not smear easily at all. Clear gloss of any brand goes right on top nicely. 4 out of 5 stars because you have to exfoliate and hydrate your lips prior to wearing it, as it does not have any added moisture for your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lipstick it's a nice muted light pink. It's light but still "natural" looking. I like to use it on moisturized lips and layering a MAC tendertone on top of it (usually tread gently). Otherwise it can be a little chalky. The wear time is 2-3 hours which isn't bad. It's a nice lipstick especially for 5 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by xLilyx

So dissapointed with the colour of this lipstick. I thought it was a light pink shade after all the pictures and reviews I've seen and that it is apparently a dupe of MAC's Creme Cup but nope nothing like it. I hope I didn't get a dodgy one :S the colour seems very off. Other than that I love everything else about ELF mineral lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This lipstick is okay. Not on my "buy again" list.
Pro: it glides on very smoothly and isn't cakey in the least bit. Has an overall nice color. The package is cute and simple.
Con: the color isn't as pale pink as I expected. Its a more.. dark pink.

Overall, it isn't something I reach for in my lipstick bag. Its one of the lipsticks that collect dust on the bottom.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

EDIT: This is just too drying for me to use. The colour is gorgeous but even with moisturising my lips I find it too dry. Pity cos I love the colour.

Got this in a swap from a lovely MUAer. I have to start off by saying that I love the colour - a perfect pop of pink that is still subtle enough to wear during the day. Unfortunately the formula was a bit drying on me but I have very dry lips. I didn't really like the packaging however, I thought it was very cheap looking but for such a cheap lipstick I don't suppose you can complain. Although I liked this lipstick I didn't love it so I probably would not repurchase as I love the formula of Revlon lipsticks as I find them much more moisturising and comfortable to wear and only a couple of pounds more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This lipstick is a huge favorite of mines! It really offers the perfect pop of pink to my lips. Also, it is non-drying, completely odor free, and looks super pretty both in its packaging and on one's lips.

I

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is disgusting lipstick.
It's very drying and doesn't blend well. It cakes on my lips and looks gross. It's also too pale for me. It looked a lot more pink on the swatch on E.L.F website.
I have very pigmented lips and this lipstick looks like I have concealer on my lips. It makes me look dead. I call this shade "my dead lips" instead of runway pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by loobs202

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand how this product seems to go on creamy for so many people. I found the lipstick to be really hard and difficult to apply. Not creamy or moisturising at all. Had high hopes for this brand after reading several reviews but I'm so disappointed that it hasn't lived up to the hype.