November 28, 2014 | 1527 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorStay-Pecan Pleasure #225

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Nice medium pink-brown MLBB for everyday. Not too dark or light, warm or cool--should look good on all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG lipstick!! I thought I would have to buy an expensive MAC lipstick to get the perfect color, but I found "The One" at my local Walgreens! It originally costs $9.99, but I got it on sale. This is a high-quality long-wear, lipstick that won't dry out your lips. Instead of looking flaky, the color looks creamy and pigmented. "Pecan Pleasure" is a very beautiful warm pinky-berry shade. It makes my lips look naturally rosy. I don't detect any type of shimmer because it is very opaque. Upon application, the texture feels very thin and liquidy, but the color won't budge after it sets. I like to put a tiny bit of lip balm under or over it to keep my lips looking glossy and smooth. But do keep in mind that having lip balm underneath this lipstick will prevent it from sticking to your lips correctly, meaning that you will probably have to reapply more often. I am planning to buy a lot more of these Colorstay Soft and Smooth Lipcolors. This lipstick does it all!!
NOTE: My only gripe is that the lipstick bullet doesn't twist all the way down, which makes it extremely likely that I will accidentally scrape against it with the cap. This was great when I was trying to see the shades of the lipsticks at the store, but not if I'm trying to put the cap back on the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful fall lipcolor for me. Others have said that this particular line of lipsticks are drying; I cannot comment on this, as I wear a balm underneath ALL of my lipsticks. I have naturally very dry lips. The price isn't bad at all, especially if you get them on bogo free... you'll be looking right around $8-$10 for 2. They have a decent range in color choices, this particular color is somewhere between a deep brick red and maroon. It has a sheen to it, not glitter or frost really. More of a glossy finish. I have very pale skin tone and this works perfectly fine on my complexion. The staying power, I find, is actually really good. Especially if you put a layer on, blot, then reapply a second coat. I have worn this color out all day long, had lunch, had some drinks, chatted with people, had my hair whip at it while walking outside in the wind, and when I got home at the end of the day you could still see I had the color on my lips. It had lost the glossiness, but the color stayed put. I own several other colors from this line and will continue to purchase this color along with other shades... Its a great buy.