August 27, 2014 | 1733 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Lash Extension Effect

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by CliffTuna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If your lashes respond well to dry formula mascara, then this will be perfect for you. It is not volumizing, I find it's very lenghtening. It lasts all day too, well I always apply a lilttle bit of powder right under my lower lash line anyway, so I think it helps.

It has a mascara scent which I love, I know I'm so weird hahahaha

I use it mainly at the roots of the lashes and the zig zag out and up. This is a very good mascara for natural looks! :D

AND ALSO, I OFTEN USE THIS ON MY BROWS, IT LOOKS SO NATURAL YET DEFINING. Don't worry, its not gonna get clumpy because the formula in on the dry side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great mascara for the price, its a thin - medium buildable formula with a rubber brush that picks out every lash and combs it perfectly. best to curl before applying. when new, the tip of the wand could do with a wipe as theres some product overload however this is normal with a new mascara. i already have long blonde lashes and this formula and brush suits my eye lash type perfectly. a great budget mascara, when it runs out i wash the brush out to keep for combing out other more clumpy mascaras :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this mascara, I remember buying it again and again in university. Then I forgot about it for a while, but recently decided to repurchase it.
Now I don't know whether they changed the formulation, or if my preferences or lashes just changed in some way, but I was left disappointed with this. I love Max Factor mascaras - there wasn't one that I didn't like before! - so all the more reason for disappointment.
This does separate my lashes fine, but lengthens them only slightly and gives no volumes (as you'd expect), and also does not hold a curl. I also noticed the formula is not as black as other mascaras out there. I have fairly good medium length lashes, so I also tried this on my mum a couple of times to see if there'd be a difference in performance on her short lashes. Nope, it looked ever worse on her, or rather did nothing to her lashes.
If you're after a VERY natural looking mascara, this may be for you. Otherwise, I can sadly not recommend this anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara does a great job of lengthening my short little lashes. Plus it doesn't clump, which is fantastic. It didn't give me volume, but then again it's not meant to. My lashes looked defined and pleasingly long. I also liked that it was available in 'Black/Brown' as pure black can sometimes look a bit too harsh against my fair colouring. It is expensive but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this mascara, before this i would have to apply several different ones to get my lashes to look this long. Great for everyday use as lashes look long and naturally full. Stays on well during the day and easy to take off at night
If you want very volumous lashes you may want to add a thickening mascara on top but i think it's fine without it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

One of my favorite mascaras, this product looks so natural and doesn't clump. It does a great job of coating individual lashes and giving that false lash effect. However it does not make lashes look fuller.

I also like the fact that it stays put but is very easy to clean off at the end of the day. It is great for a daytime look because it looks so natural. But for night, probably need something that adds more fullness to lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by inkedpagan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have a lot of lashes so many of the mascaras I have tried have clumped then together and given the dreaded spider leg effect. Lash extension however has the opposite effect it beautifully defines and lengthens my lashes given a natural look with one coat and more intense but not overly done look with additional coats. I have been asked a few times when wearing this mascara if I have had lash extensions. Not exactly the cheapest mascara on the market but for it's mid range price it delivers high end results. Well worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

not so much for "lash extension effect". but i love how it lengthen my lash and looking very natural. :D
easy to remove and i dont need to stroke it too much

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by chickenwraps

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of my top 5 mascaras. Its quite natural looking, doesn't clump no matter how many coats are applied nor does it give the 'spider lash' look. Its quite cheap too.
Another reason why i love this mascara is how it separates lashes and gives a tiny bit of volume and quite a lot of length.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by 09MissAbbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite mascara for wearing during the day. I'm not one for massive spidery or clumpy lashes, and if you are, then this mascara is not for you. It provides great length and thickens your lashes without it looking as if you are even wearing mascara. It's so natural, and I much prefer the soft, rubbery brush to some of the hard, bristly ones on the market. I will never stop buying this mascara!