Joico K-Pak Color Therapy

4.6

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Isopentyldiol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sorbitol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Bis-Isobutyl PEG, PPG-20, 35, Amodimethicone Copolymer, Arginine HCl, Glycerin, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-90M, Silicone Quaternium-16, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Thioctic Acid, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane, Polyquaternium-55, Polysilicone-19, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyloctanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance

on 1/2/2015 4:07:00 AM

I bought a big salon size pump bottle on sale which made it pretty cost effective. Such a nice conditioner. Keeps my hair tangle free and extended the life of my gloss colour by about 2 weeks. Smells terrific too.

on 11/20/2014 8:56:00 PM

My favorite Joico shampoo/conditioner is the K-PAK reconstruct- if I damage the heck out of my hair from coloring and bleaching, that always came to my rescue. I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner in the liter sizes when Ulta had them on sale. I had them for about a year, when I noticed I was running low on the conditioner. I remember seeing it on clearance for $10.00 (the liter size) at T.J. Maxx a week before, so when I went to go get it, they didn't have it anymore..(they did but it was regular price-like $16.00)- so I saw they had the K-Pak color therapy liter on clearance for $12.00, so I decided to try that one out. I'm glad I did, because I really love it! For one, it doesn't have that rotten banana smell (which I can tolerate, but not my favorite...) it smells really pleasant...little flowery..I like it! Plus, it's thicker and not as runny, and it makes my hair soft and look great, takes away the split ends and my color even looks better! So next, I will buy the matching shampoo when I run out of the K-Pak reconstruct. I have thin, fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down, which is another big plus in my book...the only complaint is that it takes more time to rinse it out of your hair, because it's a bit thick, but other than that, it's perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner!! I use this in conjunction with the shampoo. Scent smells like plants, really earthy. My hair feels soft and manageable afterward my shower. Definitely would repurchase!

on 8/26/2014 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after dying my blonde hair brown and back blonde again. My hair was feeling dry and limp. This shampoo and conditioner duo made my hair so moisturised and it has not stopped growing!

on 6/5/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have been struggling with damaged hair for such a long time now due to hair dying & such I have tired everything under the sun I was about to cut all my hair off when my cousin had given me this shampoo and conditioner told me to test it out ! To be honest didn't think it would help the slightest bit but to my surprise my hair feels softer , stronger and don't see have as much hair fall out since I stated using it witch today was my second use !! I'm involve with these products and I'm going to continue to buy them :)

on 6/2/2014 4:10:00 PM

I tried this product because Joico makes my HG conditioner (Moisture Recovery) so I was curious to try this one and see how it compares. I've decided that I don't like it as much because the K-Pak Color Therapy tends to leave my hair a tad dry and a little less manageable. There's enough of a difference for me to notice.
Honestly, I think it's a perfectly fine conditioner. Definitely better than drugstore. Still, I like it but I don't love it. And for these prices, I need to love it.
Won't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've tried almost everything on the market and I always find myself going back to Joico. I have never had such healthy hair using anything else. My hair is shoulder-length, highlighted, and naturally curly (frequent drying and straightening). I alternate the K-Pak Color Therapy shampoo & conditioner with the Moisture Recovery shampoo & conditioner. I won't ever make the mistake of buying anything else again!

on 5/17/2014 1:08:00 AM

I've been using this stuff for years! It's absolutely my hg product, the shampoo conditioner and mask. I'm a hairdresser and I constantly am putting my hair through hell and back, flat irons, blow dryers, curling irons, bleaches, color removers, and every color you can think of! This stuff has saved my hair every time and I'm pretty sure it's the only reason I still have hair at all. It smells great to me, but not overbearing. The shampoo is very spreadable, and produces a great lather. While the conditioner is a bit thinner, which helps it to penetrate the hair better. It's great quality and reasonably priced. A couple things to remember though:
Just because it's repairative, does not mean it's hydrating. Repairative products can add moisture to damaged hair but the main focus is to fix the damage and strengthen and protect the hair! If you just want to add moisture, joico has a great hydrating shampoo and conditioner as well!
And the other thing to keep in mind is that it's jam packed with protein! Using too much of it can be bad for your hair, so I definitely recommend alternating this with another shampoo and conditioner. I usually switch off every other wash with a hydrating shampoo and conditioner.
All in all, ive tried many different reparative shampoos and conditioners over the years and I just keep coming back to this, it's my absolute favorite. Everybody has different preferences and it may not be perfect for you, but if you have pretty damaged, color treated hair I highly recommend giving it a try! It's great stuff!

on 5/7/2014 3:10:00 PM

This is the only conditioner I'll use (in conjunction with the matching shampoo) on my dual-process salon haircolor. Makes it last and keeps your hair from drying out. Great smell, too. This makes my haircolor last at least another month, depending on the season and how much time I've spent outside (or in the pool).

Love it!!

on 7/15/2013 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this for a week now and I can definitely feel a difference with my previously bleached wavy hair; it is soooo much softer and not as frizzy now thanks to the k-pak. I bought this since it was on sale so cheap; a liter of this from ULTA for $15.99 and it came with a salon pump! I bleached my hair with a 40 volume developer last year to achieve the ombre look and it really damaged my thick wavy hair. Luckily my hair is strong so it wasn't damaged too badly it just had that dry straw feeling, but not anymore...it feels much more hydrated and my normally frizzy hair is much tamer now too. I'm in love with the k-pak!