July 28, 2014 | 2071 users online

Conditioner - Joico - K-Pak Color Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Kquiring

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been struggling with damaged hair for such a long time now due to hair dying & such I have tired everything under the sun I was about to cut all my hair off when my cousin had given me this shampoo and conditioner told me to test it out ! To be honest didn't think it would help the slightest bit but to my surprise my hair feels softer , stronger and don't see have as much hair fall out since I stated using it witch today was my second use !! I'm involve with these products and I'm going to continue to buy them :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I tried this product because Joico makes my HG conditioner (Moisture Recovery) so I was curious to try this one and see how it compares. I've decided that I don't like it as much because the K-Pak Color Therapy tends to leave my hair a tad dry and a little less manageable. There's enough of a difference for me to notice.
Honestly, I think it's a perfectly fine conditioner. Definitely better than drugstore. Still, I like it but I don't love it. And for these prices, I need to love it.
Won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried almost everything on the market and I always find myself going back to Joico. I have never had such healthy hair using anything else. My hair is shoulder-length, highlighted, and naturally curly (frequent drying and straightening). I alternate the K-Pak Color Therapy shampoo & conditioner with the Moisture Recovery shampoo & conditioner. I won't ever make the mistake of buying anything else again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Andyloo

I've been using this stuff for years! It's absolutely my hg product, the shampoo conditioner and mask. I'm a hairdresser and I constantly am putting my hair through hell and back, flat irons, blow dryers, curling irons, bleaches, color removers, and every color you can think of! This stuff has saved my hair every time and I'm pretty sure it's the only reason I still have hair at all. It smells great to me, but not overbearing. The shampoo is very spreadable, and produces a great lather. While the conditioner is a bit thinner, which helps it to penetrate the hair better. It's great quality and reasonably priced. A couple things to remember though:
Just because it's repairative, does not mean it's hydrating. Repairative products can add moisture to damaged hair but the main focus is to fix the damage and strengthen and protect the hair! If you just want to add moisture, joico has a great hydrating shampoo and conditioner as well!
And the other thing to keep in mind is that it's jam packed with protein! Using too much of it can be bad for your hair, so I definitely recommend alternating this with another shampoo and conditioner. I usually switch off every other wash with a hydrating shampoo and conditioner.
All in all, ive tried many different reparative shampoos and conditioners over the years and I just keep coming back to this, it's my absolute favorite. Everybody has different preferences and it may not be perfect for you, but if you have pretty damaged, color treated hair I highly recommend giving it a try! It's great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by slfalk

This is the only conditioner I'll use (in conjunction with the matching shampoo) on my dual-process salon haircolor. Makes it last and keeps your hair from drying out. Great smell, too. This makes my haircolor last at least another month, depending on the season and how much time I've spent outside (or in the pool).

Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week now and I can definitely feel a difference with my previously bleached wavy hair; it is soooo much softer and not as frizzy now thanks to the k-pak. I bought this since it was on sale so cheap; a liter of this from ULTA for $15.99 and it came with a salon pump! I bleached my hair with a 40 volume developer last year to achieve the ombre look and it really damaged my thick wavy hair. Luckily my hair is strong so it wasn't damaged too badly it just had that dry straw feeling, but not anymore...it feels much more hydrated and my normally frizzy hair is much tamer now too. I'm in love with the k-pak!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Lerka

MY NEW HG CONDITIONER!

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to Kerastase Masquintence which of course is the best deep conditioner/hair mask but is pretty expensive for my long hair. Anyway, I randomly picked up K-Pak color therapy conditioner at Walmart and I am soooo sooo happy I did!
It makes my colored hair super duper soft and shiny. It doesn't weight it down, my hair is bouncy and smooth from roots to the ends! LOVE IT!!! It delivers same results as Masquintence for half a price!

It's a keeper for sure! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I went through a couple litres of K-Pak Color Therapy conditioner and just ran out about a week ago. It left my hair strong, very shiny, bouncy, and generally gorgeous. It is hands down one of the top 3 conditioners I have ever used. The smell is really strong, not entirely unpleasant tho.

Edit: It's been reformulated and I love it even more. Pretty much perfect for my curly, highlighted hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh, it was okay. felt like a normal conditioner to me.....it took a lot of the tangles out of my hair making it a bit easier to brush after showering, however, I also would lose A LOT of hair after the shower while i was brushing. i wondered why? it also made my hair limp and lifeless....maybe i did not need all the protein that is packed in here? will not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by WhizKid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't see what all the rave reviews are about, My hair isn't colored but very thick and dry. I purchased this regardless think it would work wonders but it didn't. Very thin consistency and you need a lot of it for it to condition. Not a keeper.