MAC Matte - Sin

4.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a really pretty color and I will still wear it occasionally. I find that it's not too drying for me and applies very easily. The only issue I have is that it is patchy and fades on my bottom lip which is unpigmented. If you have pigmented lips, then this will be a great color for you.

PROS:
- This is the perfect vampy burgundy (Good mix of purple and brown undertones)
- Good for any skin tone (I am very pale and it doesn't wash me out)
- Amazing colour pay-off. (One coat is totally opaque and very pigmented)
- Even application. One swipe applies a perfect even coat. (No patches)
- Smooth matte finish
- Long wearing (Fades evenly and doesn't move outside the lipline)

CONS:
- Very drying! (I make sure to wear lip balm religiously days before I plan on wearing this lipstick)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Fave f/w shade. It flatters everyone but Idk if I'd buy I again at $17....

I love love love this color... But. It is so drying on my lips. The first time I put it on it tugged at my lips so much my lipstick ended up being soooo messy! I've got to try and get used to it, it's so much drier then other Mac mattes. The color is gorgeous on my fair skin. Definetely for night time or fall.

This is my absolute favorite by mac there are lots of dupes out there but I got to have my sin it is dry and very matte but I like the dryness because it holds on the lips a long time and when its paired with nightmoth its beautiful but next ill pair with vino and see how it looks.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Literally the most beautiful maroon lipstick i own. I am going to forever buy this <3

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

FINALLY makeup companies are bringing back mattes. I do not like shiny lips. I loathe the goopy unctuousness of lip gloss. This is a deep vampy wine that has great pigment and no shine. Hope they do not discontinue it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

This shade is perfect. I was torn between this and Diva. I'm glad I end up buying Sin. It's much more vampy and it's cool-toned. Unfortunately, the formula is drying so I need to moisturize my lips before applying Sin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

absolutely perfect shade. MAC Sin is the perfect vampy shade, it's a beautiful reddish-plum colour that varies on how much you apply. I would definitely re-purchase.

Love this color! Very similar with the Diva, but is more brownish and one tone darker. Is matte, so I don't need say more, right? The duration on lips are perfect, tinted the lips and need a good make-up remover!

Recommended for Medium Skin