April 17, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Does smell a bit like fake strawberry lol? Well...a lot like fake strawberry, but it does start to smell a tiny bit better after its been on the skin for a while. Good moisturizer but I probably won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

To me it smells like fake strawberries. Other then that its a normal solid lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by l72thomas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product to use after tanning in a salon when your skin is still warm. Melts right in, and easily to rub in. There is nothing better then the sexiness of a gorgeous tan that's moisturized. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the scent! Its just like Yummy Yummy Yummy. I have used it more as lotion than a massage bar. If it gets too greasy feeling on your skin, just dust a little dusting powder on top. I like to use Vanilla Puff. Keep it stored somewhere cool and dry so it doesn't melt and make a big mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Lylacgirl

I LOVE this message bar, all the others didn't appeal to me. This is the first one that caught my eye, it smells AMAZING and so yummy that I just want to eat it, reminds me of creamy strawberry yogurt.
It melts rather quick, sadly. The Lush I went to had it on a shelf and seemed like people just touched all of them which made me disgusted and they used one of those adorable small yellow bags to package it. I had to jog home to prevent it from turning to liquid. It's greasy if overused but soaks into your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by erkava2071

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Basically these bars are solid oils like, shea, coconut, hibiscus, sounds good to me! I love these bars! I don't keep the bar in my palms too long or else I'll be too oily! Just a few secs in the palm will generate enough oil for your legs or whatever!
Plus theres no plastic bottle! Love this strawberry bar!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love to use this before bed, I think it could be a little greasy for during the day...but it's soaked right in by the morning so that's not an issue for me. It's winter here in Australia, which dries my legs out to desert conditions, but I hate the cold so I don't look forward to putting on moisturiser which makes me feel colder. This is good because it works with your own body heat and avoids the shock of slapping on cold creams. It scents my pyjamas and bedroom with a soft, creamy strawberry scent that luckily avoids being sickly sweet (it does go quite sickly when used after Yummy Yummy Yummy though). I'd definitely buy again once I get through this last little bit I have left.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by livingdeaddollsgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this message bar I got this bar for my birthday. It smell's amazing like strawberry's. I wish it wasn't so greasy but I'm getting used to it. I want to try other message bar's. I will buy this message bar again and again. I wish they would make a message bar tin the shape of a heart get on it lush lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this massage bar! If you've ever owned a Strawberry Shortcake doll, you'll know exactly what this smells like.

As with all Lush products, this one is no different as far as being over-priced. It's about $9 (US), and it seems like it'll go pretty fast.

If you feel that it's "sticky", your body isnt warm enough to use it yet. When I first tried it, it felt really sticky too.. and I was unimpressed. But then i kept rolling it around my body and it got melty-er, and less sticky, and more smooth and melted into my skin. All good things take time ;)

I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gemini52480

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this massage bar!! The ligth strawberry scent is my favorite out of the other massage bars! This massage bar melts exquistely on the skin, although I do seem to go through them fas. Some people complain about the oilyness But I love the sheen it leaves on my skin and also it does moisturize wonderfully. The lovely scent also stays on my skin for a good amount of time! The only downside I think is that it does not fit into their massage bar tin. I keep my massage bars in the smallest tupperware container they will fit in and have them stacked.