October 1, 2014 | 1182 users online

Powder - Lancome - Oscillation Powerfoundation

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Giannatherese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BROKE ME OUT REALLY BADLY!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by nreed222

The powder itself is fantastic, and gives plenty of coverage. I believe you have to use more product with the oscillating puff than you would with a powder brush. I also think a powder brush feels much nicer when applying this powder, and is quicker. I would save the extra few dollars and buy the ageless minerale.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by missgiselley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a new foundation and my friends recommended a mineral. Just my luck that I found this one! I tried it out yesterday and this morning and I am liking it so far.
It looks very natural on my skin, it feels light but evens out my skintone, doesnt make me look cakey or even look like im wearing makeup. At first I was skeptical but it actually works quite well. I was worried it would make me look too matte (I personally, hate really matte finishes) or too powdery and make my dry patches more noticeable since I have really dry skin. It actually left my skin a bit Dewey and very very natural! I could tell that it made a difference on my skin since I could see that it evened out my skintone on one cheek as opposed to the other where i did not apply any.
It's a bit hard to apply with the puff and I've heard it can get messy but i think this foundation itself is worth it. (just use a kabuki brush instead or the puff if you want) It's light coverage so if you're trying to hide lots of acne I don't reccommend. Just this and concealer is all you need though!
It's great!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by angelabasinillo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This works like pressed powder for me. No coverage at all. I don't get the purpose of the vibrating applicator at all. I can buy 2 other mineral foundations that do the same thing with the money I spent here.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a decent powder that oscillates, giving you a perfect finish for your skin. Unfortunately it can be a bit messy, but the full coverage finish is worth it. You have to blend it in with the sponge and go over for that flawless finish, but as I said it is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by MelissaTC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I couldn't find a shade to match my skin tone! It was either too pink or too yellow. And for this price, I am not mixing. I can find better suited foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dandelion1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love it. Great packaging, easy to apply and gives a smooth and natural finish with a bit of sheen and no cakey-ness. i love how the foundation doesn't give a full-matte finish, but rather a natural, slightly dewy look.

although a lot of the MUA reviewers sed the vibrating applicator was a gimmick, i think the vibrating part does contribute to the smooth and even finish and makes application less messy than normal mineral foundation. Just gently move in a downward stroke direction and let the vibrating sponge do the work.

as other foundations in powder form, the oscillation power foundation is more suitable for combination to oily skin. Dry skin gals will need to ensure their skin is well-primed and smooth to avoid dry patches.

I find this foundation to be quite long lasting. with some oil-controlled primer on my t-zone, this foundation makes it through the day without touch-up.

the only small issue i find with this product is that you need to make sure to use the right amount of product - too little you get no coverage, too much, you become cakey. it took me 2 to 3 times of try and error to get a hand on the 'perfect' amount to use on my face.

overall i am loving it and will purchase when finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this on sale, otherwise I wouldn't usually buy such expensive foundation.
I really like it. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It doesn't really look like I am wearing make up but my skin is even and looks pretty good.
I have very fair skin with freckles. I have the beige 10 and I find it a touch too dark.
It isn't great at covering dark circles or blemishes, but teamed with a concealer it works great.
I also have very sensitive skin and get itchy with other mineral foundations, but this one doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Overall I am really happy with it

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by danidean

I really dislike this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by LBVero

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wanted so much to like this but it made my skin immediately too oily looking to even consider! And at 57 my skin is not very oily! YUK. Overpriced and gimmicky, no coverage, maybe if I was 25 with dry skin......I agree that the LOreal version of mineral makeup is better, that vibrating applicator is a joke.