April 25, 2014 | 1102 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Perfect Wear Ever Glaze Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

my mom gave this to me after trying it and not liking it but i don't see why she didn't like this. this is my favorite lipgloss right now. its not sticky it gives a nice glossy look and is in such cute packages!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by amandasue_83

My lips are dry and constantly flake, this lip gloss not only heals my dry lips but also provides the perfect amount of color. I use the sparkle or shine hues mostly because they give more of a hint of color than the intense shades (which are much darker pigments). My favorite color is Rave which adds sparkle and a slight hint of berry color and apple cinnamon which gives a hint of red. I use these during the winter when my lips become incredibly chapped and it heals my lips better than carmex and they are shiny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have this in the plum shade and the apple shade. Both are highly pigmented and more like a lip lacquer or liquid lip color rather than a gloss. Both are very wearable colors. It goes on smooth and evenly and then turns a little sticky/tacky when it sets. I don't mind sticky gloss because it stays on longer. It wears really well, but will come off when eating and using a napkin. I took off one lippie because it's not that glossy. I was expecting more shine, but overall, I like this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss. In comparison to other products it is heavier than the Glazewear or CG glosses but still lighter than MACs Lipglass. The color saturation is good. It isn't transfer resistant but it held through sipping water for 4 hours and still left a light comfortable stain behind. I have the Everlasting Petal that cover model Zoe Saldana is wearing in the ads. I'm an ivory toned gal and she's darker and it looks great on both skin tones. I believe it would still show up even on the darkest of skin tones. I'm ordering one of the lighter pinks next ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by veronicafrench

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful! This is the best lip gloss I have ever used (I chose the color everlasting petal). The color lasts forever, it makes my lips feel great, doesn't bleed and lasts through the entire work day (even lunch).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have been using the Perfect Wear Ever Glaze Lip Ink & Gloss Duo in "Red Zone" and am truly impressed by the richness of the color, the texture of the product, the ease with which it applied, the long-lastingness of the product, and more than anything, the fact that my lips feel moist and perfectly natural. I have used high- and medium- end products that were very similar, and they all left my lips dried out to the point that they peeled and flaked. The Avon Ever Glaze Lip Gloss is my new HG of stay-all-day lip colors. The price isn't bad, and the product is great. Highly recommended! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This is a wonderful clear gloss. Not too tacky and no weird smells/tastes. Has a fabulous texure and a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2002 11:51:00 PM More reviews by crys20

I love how this feels and how it shines. It doesn't have a taste or smell for those who are nuts over yummy lip glosses. If you need a clear lip gloss, this is a definate go for.