LUSH So White Bath Ballistic

3.6

This bath bomb was nice...but not worth the price to me. The green apple smell was pleasant at fist but quickly became too astringent and harsh. It didn't leave a ring or mess in the tub-that was nice. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

on 2/1/2013 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Not what I thought it would be at all. No bubbles, did not colour the water, only a faint scent and a boring bath. Wouldn't buy again.

on 1/28/2013 5:54:00 PM

Not the best bath bomb from lush I've tried but not the worse. I love the scent Of this, it seems just like fresh apples and even once it has fizzed away you can still smell it. It doesn't do anything exciting and is gone in about 5 minutes so I wouldn't buy again

on 10/24/2012 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I felt a little let down when I used this because the sales assistant said this would turn my water pink (as did the lush times!) it certainly did not. That said, it did fizzle down to a pink inner layer, but that was just cute to watch. This bath bomb doesn't make bubbles or froth but it produces beautiful silky water that is nicely scented. It's like a very light floral fresh scent to me, but still creamy... Impossible to describe. That said, like the reviewer below I am in Australia, and this scent would be perfect in hotter climates. It's not the strong lush smell that can be quite overpowering. I will certainly buy this again, I just don't know if I'd rush out for it.

on 12/31/2011 12:17:00 AM

I bought this for 50% in the post-Christmas Lush sale on a whim.When I saw it before Christmas, I thought it looked a bit boring and un-festive compared to the other Christmas products so I ignored it. Now there's a heatwave in my state in Australia, I wish I had more! It has such a light and refreshing fragrance, and mine definitely had the apple scent (albeit quite subtle). It's perfect for summer in my opinion, when I find that heavy or sweet fragrances can be a bit sickly. It even moisturised my skin quite nicely. If it smelled a bit stronger I would have given it 5 stars.

on 5/7/2011 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really wanted to love this. This was my first bath ballistic (bath bomb) I have ever used and purchased from LUSH. I did just as told and I feel like it didn't really have a smell at all when totally dissolved in the water. Maybe just because it is so small? I used the whole thing too. I hope that it was just this product, because I would love to try another one. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/26/2011 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I generally do like this bath bomb. It doesn't smell much like apples, which is my main disappointment with it, but it is still quite enjoyable. For it being the mini bath bombs, it still took about 15 minutes to completely dissolve and still left my skin smelling nice and feeling soft.

on 1/1/2011 11:24:00 PM

This is one of the cheaper LUSH holiday bathbombs. But the results were surprisingly better than predicted. The small bathbomb produced some bubbles and enough soap to cleanse my body. The smell is a nice light apple scent. Better than some of the larger more expensive bathbombs in Lush.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is one of my favourite bath ballistics. The scent is a fresh apple (that is most floral than fruity) with the subtlest hint citrus. I find that most people tend to like this scent as it's not too strong. I heard that this bath bomb is supposedly meant to create a frothy layer of snow, I think that's just a gimmick, so don't buy this thinking you could recreate snow. The water pretty much stays clear and fragrant. The smell stays on your skin all day and it leaves it feeling soft. I've stocked up on this, so I highly recommend it.

on 12/29/2010 1:25:00 AM

It's a lightly apple scented white bath bomb.
The scent isn't too over-powering so it's perfect for people who want to try Lush without being intimidated by Lush's wide range of scents.
It is one of their smallest sized bath bomb, but it's also one of their most affordable ones (I believe it' $3.95) but as it is part of their Holiday collection I would try to grab one NOW.
It's sold out online already but if you hurry- your local Lush should still have some. Mine do.

Overall, I like this bath bomb.
Once it's dropped into my bath water, it starts getting frothy. It lasts about 15 mins or so before it completely dissolves.
The scent lingers on the skin even a few hours after the bath.
It leaves my skins soft and smelling nice!

Today I gave my 2 yr old son a bath with this and it was gentle enough for him, so I recommend this for children as well!

Popular Bath Treatments