LUSH Cinders Bath Ballistic

3.7

on 2/11/2014 2:26:00 PM

I live this!!!!! I bulk bought ten, he he sneaky me, and I've just used the last one. The scent is warm and Christmassy and sweet. I am so annoyed that this is Limited Edition. Grrr... Another ten months without this ball of sunshine. Boo.

on 1/8/2013 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This smells SO GOOD!!!! *love* Too bad it's LE. I saw that they used to have a perfume in this scent but I guess that was LE too. Darn you LUSH!!!

on 10/21/2012 12:27:00 PM

PROS
--- crisp, cinnamon-like fall smell before you use it
--- does make crackling sounds in the tub

CONS
--- smell isn't strong in the bath (and that's with a low water level, too)
--- didn't really do anything for my skin
--- doesn't turn the water any pretty color
--- an incredibly small sized bomb... like a golf ball (compare that with Twilight or Avobath.. They're like baseballs)

Overall, I thought this was a waste of money because it didn't really do anything for me. I don't understand the hype around it or why Lush is bringing it back this year. I would not buy it again for myself or even as a gift for someone else.

on 9/26/2012 5:09:00 AM

My favorite christmes product! (after x-mas massage bar
I love the smel so much i searched for the perfume (wrong idea- whatgood for the bath not necessarily fit as a perfume)

Anyway..love this! will always stock up again, with is was bigger but eh, it's still strong smelling (i just happen to have super sized bath :-\)

on 9/8/2012 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this straight from the ballistic however it's not very fragrant in the bath. I didn't get the crackling from the popping candy either. The colour of the bathwater isn't very appealing. I don't think I would buy this one again.

on 1/5/2012 3:00:00 AM

I bought a heap of these when the boxing day sales were on so I would have some to use in winter. I live in Australia so it's not xmas in winter time so I think these would be much better in winter. Anyway, I absolutely love this bath bomb. The smell is so warm and spicey. I find that when they are more fresh, you are more likely to hear the pop rocks but I don't really care about that. With my bath bombs, I am more into the way they make my skin feel, the scent and if the scent lingers on my skin... the exciting things that lush makes their bath bombs do is just a bonus. This definitely delivered all my requirments with such a beautiful scent and making my skin feel soft when I got out of the bath. The colour of the water (yellow) didn't bother me. Hopefully these will last me until next christmas :)

on 12/31/2011 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bath bomb smells great and it is very cute. I loved the popping noises in the bath, it felt as if I was really listening to a crackling fire. It fizzes pretty slowly compared to other bath bombs I've tried. It turns the bath water yellow, which can bother some people but it doesn't bother me. I really enjoyed this bath bomb, but it is not my favourite so I probably won't buy it again.

on 12/29/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this cinnamon/cherry scented bath bomb so much. Its such a festive scent and totally puts me in the mood for Christmas. The added popping candy is so fun. I have six of these in my stash to see me through the rest of the year. Hope to see it again in the 2012 Christmas product line up!

on 12/25/2011 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recieved this in a gift set and by itself. It is a really pretty looking as it is yellow with red specks and red popping candy at the top. When you drop it in the bath, the water turns yellow and the popping candy cracks loudly, like a fire. To me, it kind of smells like cherries and almonds with a bit of spice and a bit of sweetness. It is a very unique scent. I did feel like it dissolved very quickly and I wasn't a huge fan of the colour, however the scent would definitely make me repurchase this product next Christmas.

on 11/29/2011 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

my bath is a little big, so i felt this got diluted and did not really do much. it does smell nice, (like spicy cinnamon and nutmeg) but in the water, i feel like it loses a lot of the scent, and the popping candy only fizzles for about 10 seconds. then you are left with a pee-yellow bath!
for the above reasons, i won't re-purchase. but it is a nice, festive product and i love how it is marketed. maybe this would be better in conjunction with a chocolatey bubble bath, or even if you use 2 of these at the same time.

Popular Bath Treatments