August 30, 2014 | 1185 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - Reversalist Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Marisleysis33

So after reading the reviews I decided to try this. Found it on Ebay for about $13 so didn't feel like I was having to put out too much money if it didn't work out. Well I have to say I am SO pleased with this product and the other Reversalist items. Currently I am using this, the night cream, and the emulsion glittery stuff and together they have made my skin look a lot better. I'm in my 40s, still have occasional acne, blotchy skin, some wrinkles, minor sun damage etc. This has somehow helped clean out my pores and just overall my skin looks better, more even and breaks out less. I also am using a lot less foundation and zero concealer, that's how I can tell my skin has improved. So anyway, have been using this for about 2 months, I just ordered my 2nd bottle of this serum tonight. Yes, the packaging is pretty ridiculous but not so bad that its that big a deal. everyone's skin is different so this may not work well for the next person, but for me and the prices I can buy the items on Ebay, I will continuing using this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by crysna

First of all i'm not concerned about wrinkles at all! I'm a young girl, but it's never to late, for prevention! I read the glorious reviews this product is getting here, and i say to me why don't give it a try? So i bought it on sale and starting using it and wow OMG it feels like nothing upon application, incredible matte feeling for hours, luminosity and a velvety smooth finish! It really improves my skin texture, and the most important does not leave a greasy feeling!!!! Being a serum for people over 35 years, in my humble opinion it's safe to use for every range of age. This is the perfect dreamed makeup PRIMER! My makeup goes on smooth with a perfect finish! Maybe you get fulled by the serum name on it but it's lightly enough to hydrate really good my skin. About the packaging it's a little over the top design but futuristic as well! ;) will see how it works during time, love it comes in a pump bottle, very hygienic. So, i'll stock up when it comes on sale again, ladies give it a Try, no regrets guarantee haha. (Can be used am/pm. During a.m. it's very important the use of sunscreen in conjuction, cuz the glycolic acid leaves skin very sensitive to sunlight)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

I'm surprised by all the glorious reviews this procuct is getting. This has only about 3% glycolic acid. Not enough to realy make any kind of difference on ones skin. The glowing effect & tightening imression are simply brought on by cosmetic pigments. Highly fragranced. Thankfully, I got this for free because I was working for the company.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by meg42788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! I bought this after searching high and low for a great serum. I have tried everything! Everything makes me break out or dries my skin out and I get redness and peeling. I cannot say how much this surprised me. I have been using it for a week now and just love it. It goes on smooth and dries quick. It doesn't clump when I apply foundation and stays matte for a long time. I have noticed fewer breakouts and my skin isn't as oily. It makes my skin look more even toned as well. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by beamicus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this prodct.
It makes me skin smooth and plump looking. Although I have combination skin my makeup used to dissapear throught the day no matter what primer, setting powder or long wearing foundation I would use. This thing splved the problem for me unexpectadly.
It goes on smoothly and has a nice scent. I cannot comment on packaging as I have purchased samples on eBay but the fact that it has a pump is great. Dont really care much about packaging. I never buy into packaging hypes. What I want is RESULTS and this stuff delivers. I will repurchase.

Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Javajabbers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this only because of the overwhelming positive reviews. I was NOT disappointed! It has been only 4 days and I see a marked improvement. Dry patches, blotchy ruddiness, uneven skin tone....ALL vastly improved. I WILL buy again...and I'll stock up on the sales.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by t0wlie

Ive been using this product for almost six months now. I must say, it is a really great product. Although I have minimal wrinkles, some on the forehead and fine lines under the eyes, it improved the overall texture of my skin and minimized lines as well. I have very dry skin and this serum helps keep me moisturized throughout the entire day. I have very bad dark under eye circles and if you have the same I would recommend the reversalist eye brightening system as well, which has done wonders for me.

The only thing - I ran out of this product and neglected to buy more for over a week, in that time my skin became very dry and the overall texture was worse then it had been before. All in all though, a great product. Buy it on ebay for $15-20 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by crees

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It works! I use this to alternate with my other powerhouse treatments: Retin-A (prescription) and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. The addition of this has really helped make my skin as stable and clear as it's ever been. I have great skin now!

It can be used as a daytime primer before your TM or foundation, because the texture is so velvety and diminishes the look of pores, but since its main active is glycolic acid, I would suggest using it at night instead. Once again, using any aha or bha requires daily use of suncreen. So if you use it as a daytime primer, make sure you follow it with a TM or foundation with built-in sunblock.

A lot of people complain about the packaging. I think its kind of amusing. Like a giant pill capsule. Ha.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Marygolld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am using the serum for a week now and I can say it leaves my skin looking matte through the entire day. I have very oily skin in the T zone, and needed to spend absorbent on my forehead almost every hour. This didn't happend again, not even when I wake up. I can't see other benefits right now, because I am using it for a short time. The skin looks really very soft when I apply it, but after a while I think that feeling disappears. I use 2 pumps for the face and 1 for the forhead, every night and day before the moisturizer. I will update later.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jen_66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product actually did what it said. My sun spots, age spots, whatever we want to call them, started to fade after about 2 weeks of use. I love the texture as it acts like a makeup primer. Yes, the packaging is horrid, but it has to be dispensed this way as to not come in contact with the air to lose its efficacy, just like PREVAGE. I tried PREVAGE and actually like REVERSALIST better. Way to go Avon!