October 2, 2014 | 1512 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Clubbing Ultra Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Loskareta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday mascara I have a lot of hight end mascaras but I always go back to this 1! Some times I use it under my hight end mascaras and it gives me a wonderful full lashes ! I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by blumare003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara. Just one quick coat and my lashes are very black, thick, long and noticable. If i put on more then 1 coat they give me that false eyelashes look, but if you put too much it can be a bit heavy and decrease the curl. This is a thick slightly waxy formula and takes a few min longer to dry then the thin water mascaras, but if you separate your lashes and let them dry completely they will look amazing all day. If you get the mascara on your skin it wipes off very easily even without water. I like the double sided brush, 1 side separates lashes and the other coats them with a lot of product so its easy to get that false eyelashes look if you alternate between the two sides. Will def buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Alissalouise13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like to use this with false eyelashes to get a really dramatic effect. It lasts ages and is cheap. It doesn't flake or come off and has a nice thick brush for application.

The only downside is it takes a bit of effort to remove it, especially if you like it quite thick.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by daoriax

Tried it twice, I thought I had to give it a 2nd chance... This product is too heavy, my eyelashes are sad 1 hour later, regardless if i curl the lashes before or not. This mascara manages to make my lashes look fewer. It goes straight to the trash can.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by mahtabr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it's extremly black,and add thickness and lenght ,i like dramatice look so this product satisfied me but there is a problem with it,it's kind of heavy and stick to my eyelashes so it hurts my eyelashes:D but i continue to use this until i find better mascara;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by bethanylea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is the best I've had, it is such a dark, lovely colour and makes my lashes long and thick, I stopped using fake eyelashes after discovering this, I would recommend it to anybody! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Ksb1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product many times it curls your eyelashes without an eyelash curler it makes them thick, full and really long best mascara ever

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This product is very good value for money. It gives lots of length and volume and is the blackest black. I remember using it in the past but stopped because it flaked. They must have changed the formula because it no longer flakes on me. It can be quite thick or clumpy if you over use it, so be careful with application.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by BobbiBrightEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This flakes all over the place once it is dry and also does not build as well as Benefits Bad Gal Lash (30$) or Quo (13$) which are made of a dryer formula that can be applied layer after layer consecutively to have that "false lash" look. I love trying new products and will not be wasting money on this item again.
Oh and did I mention how flaky it is? Seriously, it's THAT BAD that I have to mention it twice!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely not my first choice mascara, but if I've ran out and my favourites aren't in stock, I will opt for this one. Beware that the product is extremely gunky and goes on very thick. If you like thin, dainty lashes this is definitely not for you. I do like a little bit of a spidery, dramatic look so this is okay for me. It layers on super-thick and lengthens your lashes. However, after a few weeks the product becomes too gunky to use and just clumps on your lashes. It's also a bit difficult to wash off, doesn't come off as easily as some other brands I use.

Overall = this product is best for women with thin, longer lashes because this product is very thick!