December 20, 2014 | 1657 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line eyeliner in Praline

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hands are naturally steady. So you can imagine how hard liquid eyeliner is to put on my self. This far exceeded my expectations. The bronze color(prailine) goes perfect with my skin and will be one of my go-to eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sugarcheri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great liquid eyeliner, and for 5.95 CDN it's a steal! The colour is fantastic for a less dramatic look than one usually gets with liquid eyeliner and it stayed put through a crying jag, a yoga workout, and long walk home. It's also cruelty free and has cute packaging. I will definitely be buying this on a regular basis!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like my liner to be really dark (when lining on my upper lash line with e/s) I don't find that this color is dark enough for me. HOWEVER... on it's own, or lined on the lower lash line, it's simply gorgeous! I didn't expect it to be this color. I thought it would be med/dark brown, but's actually a bronzey taupey color! It looks almost "foiled" on my lids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner!! Dries faster than some of the other liners in this line (which is a plus!!). It's also quite pigmented. 1 coat is sufficient, but I usually use 2 :P It lasts all day and is waterproof!!! I have already bought a back up for this and I'm thinking of getting another back up. Praline is just beautiful!! and for $6.... u can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Court25

This in my favorite eyeliner. I love the bronze color. It is easy to put on and I had never used a liquid liner before. It actually says on all day and I have really oily eyelids, so most liners only say on a few hours. It does take a minute or two to dry, but that doesn't bother me. I just put it on first before anything else. Then when I am done with everything else I curl my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by frankenstain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color. Easy application. Nice, thin brush. Really cute packaging with a little bird on the handle. The only negative I find is the product is a bit thick but maybe that helps it dry faster!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I look for a few things when I buy a liquid eyeliner. One, it has to be easy to apply. Two, the color payoff has to be good. Three, it has to last a long time.Like I said in my Night Sky review, I really like the brushes on these liners. It has an actual BRUSH, not a sponge tip, which I find much easier to work with. The brush is short, so it is very easy to control, wether I'm making a small strait line, a thick line, or a little wing. The payoff on this liner is awesome. It is a chocolate brown with some bronze in it. It has shimmer, not glitter. I get the color I want with one application. I wore this liner out for the whole day the first time I used it. First to work, then back home, then out that night. It stayed put, dried quickly, and did not move around my face. However, I did notice that it crinkled a little bit. I could see little fine lines throught the liner running vertically. I'm not sure if that has to do with the quality of the product, or if it was that fact that I applied it in a very thick line that day. I will wear it out a few more times before I make my final decision, but for now it will lose a lippy.