September 22, 2014 | 1087 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - moisturizing cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good moisturizer that I use every day, all year. I have oily sensitive skin, but it does not make my skin greasy or irritated. It doesn't aggravate my acne. Before switching to this, I used Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive - which was ok, but the cream is better in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by cindytruongg

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Works like magic literally, I often have dry skin during Winter so I love applying this on my face and neck. It has this nice scent to it, nothing too strong it's just fresh. This product leaves my skin soft and supple and very smooth.
I already have bought a 2nd bottle, so I really do reccommend you guys trying it out !!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my night cream as I feel like its too thick for me during the day. I have combination skin and it makes my t-zone oily throughout the day so it's strictly a night product for me. It makes my skin so smooth and hydrated. I've never had any issues with it breaking me out. One negative thing I would have to say is that it has such a strong scent - smells like roses to me and to be honest it's hard to handle sometimes. The smell lasts on my skin too. But it's such a lovely moisturizer I will repurchase it in the unscented version next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by omnomonom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer leaves your skin feeling supple and soft, but can be a bit of a hassle to get out of the jar when you're almost done with it! Also, the product tends to thicken with time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by dillman25

I have tried many night time moisturizers, but always come back to Olay Replenishing night creme. I find this absorbs really well, not to heavy. The price is good, and I find it lasts a long ime as you don't need to use alot, I usually rub some on my hands as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Right now this is my HG moisturizer for during the day. It makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized but it doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some face creams do. I'll for sure keep using this until Spring and then I'm going to try the SPF version since I live on the beach and I'm down there every day when its warm. If you're looking for a simple and cheap moisturizer that works well I'd give this a go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is my go-to perfect moisturizer. I use it when I have dry skin, I use it when my skin is very oily, I use it no matter the season/temperature, and I am not interested in trying other moisturizers.

It's a very basic, simple, moisturizing cream, which is exactly what I need. It's classic, and I love the scent. Provides just enough moisture, regardless of how my skin is acting. Has never caused any breakouts. Peforms WAY better than some much more expensive moisturizers I've tried. REALLY dry skin might need something extra moisturizing, but I really have to emphasize that this is suitable for oily skin. It does not make you greasy or shiny, but actually helps with that by adding some moisture to your skin, so your skin doesn't hyper-produce oil.

This comes in different formulations and sizes and this is what I have tried

[+] Original, regular size jar
[+] Original, large jar
[+] Original, regular size jar, with SPF (called Olay Complete w/SPF or something like that)
[+] Replenishing Night Cream, regular size jar
[+] Original, liquid (lotion)

Out of all, I like the original formulation in the jar best. The night cream is good for night, but the original works well, morning or night.
The SPF version gave both me and my sister breakouts.
The lotion version doesn't have the same feel - it feels somewhat sticky, and doesn't moisturize as well. It doesn't seem to 'sink in' as the jar version does.

Yes, it's in a jar. But anyone concerned about germs/bacteria from using this type of container wouldn't be looking into this product anyways. I always use clean hands though...and even expensive HE products like Creme de la Mer put their moisturizer in a jar.

I will continue to repurchase this product over and over.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by pinklizzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this product for the first time after weeks of researching for the perfect moisturizer for dry skin. I have only used it once so far but my skin is now sooooo incredibly soft.

It's quite a thick product which I imagine would be awful for oily skin.

There is no smell and I think i've found my perfect moisturizer. Yay!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Tinygoldendakota

I found this product very average. It was thick and I felt like it was just suffocating my skin! Sure, it didn't cause breakouts and didn't do anything harmful to my skin, but it sure didn't do anything great. Overall I think I just dislike the texture more than anything else.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this moisturiser since I was about 13 years old. It's incredible. Not too scented and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. I am a big believer in getting what you pay for and therefore have never skimped on make up/hair products/clothes but this product has done right by me for 15 years and I'm going to keep using it for another 15 at least.