October 1, 2014 | 1158 users online

Polishes - OPI - Crimson Carol

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by morepoe

I love this color. I always go for red toes and this is beautiful. Ruby red and shockingly eye-catching in with a tan or without.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

opaque with one coat!! Love that!

very pretty red color with sparkles without being over the top

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Lostx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I usually hate red but when I went to buy more nail polishes this color just popped at me and its the first red I seriously love and adore. It looks so pretty on your nails and toes and is a must for the holidays (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful shimmery red - I believe this one is part of the Holiday 2009 collection by OPI. My manicurist keeps the most recent collection front-and-center, and this one leapt at us as the perfect one for toes. It's gorgeous (I love vivid reds on my toes) - it reminds me of satiny red ribbons. The perfect Christmas red & will probably be perfect again for Valentine's Day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm in love!! I absolutely adore this color. It's a brighter and slightly more shimmery than Smitten With Mittens. It's a beautiful red with silver and gold shimmer but not at all tacky or overbearing. It such a pretty winter and holiday color. I'm so addicted to this color! It goes on creamy and streak-less. I'm going to stock up on this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Move over CG Ruby Pumps! Crimson Carol is gorgeous and very similar to the wonderful Ruby Pumps, but *better*. There, I said it! Enough said! Respectfully submitted, colormepink