April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Pressed Powders - T. LeClerc - Pressed Powder in Banane

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by fluffybaconcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fell in love with this powder after the first time i used it. It's very hard to find a powder to complement my skin tone (very light olive with yellow undertone), other products have never come so close to look so seamless and natural. Not only that, it keeps make up on my oily skin put for hours. I'm finishing my 5th compact now and planning to buy again. I also convinced my mum and aunt to try it, and guess what... they both say it's a favorite now. Should i even mention the gorgeous silver case? I should! It's so girly and beautiful, i can't get enough of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The yellow in this powder flattered the yellow tones in my skin a lot. My skin looked more flawless after I had applied it on. I got many compliments. It's good also that it doesn't clog my pores nor does it cake easily. Not much oil control ability though, hence re-application required throughout the day. In this respect, it is very much like other ordinary powders. I'll definitely buy this again because the yellow colour is really flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

my favorite powder!! i use it almost every day and my make up stays flawless..also the yellow brightens up the face. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for ages for a good pressed powder to powder of my face after my foundation. I always bought the powder in the color of my skin tone but was never satisfied. Because the powder had a color, it changed the color of my foundation wich I hated!! Then I purchased a so called translucent powder. It made me look sick. Then, suddenly, my eyes fell on this little baby and I love it!! My foundation lasts and lasts and the color doens't change. I have pinkish undertone and I hate that!! This powder tomes that down. It's great!! I don't need to touch up during the day. The style of the compact is nice but not WOW.
I know some people complaining about the yellowness of this product. I once tried to really pack it on. Could't see any yellowness!! Maybe that's the case with the loose powder but not with the compact one. You should try this!!
Tanja

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by bff

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i finally bought this after hearing about it for so long. very pricey for pressed powder, but i love it.

first, its not heavily scented like a lot of HE pressed powders. also, they extreme yellowness really does cancel out red/pink in my skin. when i put it on for the first time of the day, its perfect. BUT, any touchups don't look as good at all. it does look cakey/chalky if i add anymore. and i got pressed so i could carry it and touchup.

i think next time i'll try loose.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by BHow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So completely overrated. Standard (and I mean "standard" product) for such a heavy price (at Barney's-which I do LOVE them). Puh-leaze this is all marketing. Chalky, yellow and dry looking. Ewwww...
P.S. I think drugstore powder is even better than this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 4:29:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love trying all these fetish products, like the Nars blush (whose name I think is vulgar), but unlike the Nars this product gets five starts from me. Absorbs shine quite well, and works well with my pasty skin and dulls redness. It's a smidge expensive and I don't like the puff (are enclosed puffs ever good) but with a powder brush I love it. I also find it that the loose version of Banane whites me out but the pressed does not. If you have pale, ruddy skin, this product is worth the hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by xox_envy_me_xoxo

Being olive skinned, this powder has got the tendency to go on extremely white on me. I have to be careful that I don't put too much on because then I look like a geisha. That said, the 3 lippies come from the packaging (very "grandmother's closet" kind of vibe, i love it) and the fact that it does not feel heavy and it does absorb shine quite well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 4:12:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

Always love the Camelia loose powder. I try Banane this time in the compact as I couldn't find the Camelia. I don't find it too grainy at all. My only complain is that although I'm yellow based I find this very pale on the skin after application. Ten minutes later when my natural oil even up the colour it's actually very nice. No problem with breaking out..rice powder after all has been what I was used to when I was little girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ARGH! so beautiful, so useful, such a great colour, SO EXPENSIVE! When I'm next in france, belgium or switzerland I will definitely repurchase as it is about two thirds of the cost there because there are so many more distributors, but i simply refuse to spend what would amount to about five days groceries for me and the boyfriend on face powder. T. LeClerc should really launch in the uk, they would make a ton of money if only they stocked in places like boots and superdrug for less. But, yeah, fab product well worth the cash if you aren't as tight as me (!)