April 23, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design in Groupie

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Red with a Gold glitter. Not as drying as some other glitter lipsticks, but also not very long lasting. I always have to layer over another color and under gloss. Would prefer a softer formula, but overall love color design.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nothing red, very unflattering on my fair neutral skin tone.
It does nothing for me and has an undertone of fuschia that makes it look sick on me. I love all other Lancome lipsticks and glosses I have but regret buying this one. It looks very copper-coral in the tube but turns this ghastly nondescript wine color on my lips, even with concealer. It has so much glitter that it goes on dry, scrapes on really. And those big glitter flakes will have people staring at my lips and I don't mean in a good way.
Might be ok on someone with darker skin, but on me this looks really bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of Lancome's lipsticks for both the staying power and the high pigment. This is a red-orange shade with glitter, but is not too flashy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is soft shimmer in a warm brandied rose with subtle gold flecks. Very, very pretty. Not particularly long lasting, but it has an even dry down, is not drying, and is very easy to remove. I would buy this one again.