February 28, 2015 | 2076 users online

Eye Primer - NYX - Eyeshadow Base in White

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2015 10:35:00 PM More reviews by fildzahfzakiah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The very first eyeshadow base that I have. I don't really play make up for eyes, so this product just seems ok to me. Also, I wear it only for special ocassion when I need eye make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:26:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved this. Think of it as a concentrated "milk" jumbo eye pencil. Needs to be blended well creates a smooth surface for eyeshadow. I was so sad when I hit pan on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2015 3:22:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I love the idea of this primer. But this is an absolute FAIL by NYX. I gave it several tries, and even combined a mixture of other primers I own to see if it would help, but it is hopeless. The bright white base of it makes my eyeshadows pop like crazy, at first. Especially my NAKED and NAKED 3 palette by Urban Decay. It looks stunning for about 3 hours, and then it gets oily and creases horribly. My eyelids aren't even particularly oily, so I can imagine how horrible it would work on someone with oily eyelids. It's like the white base turns into oil; the brightness completely gone, and the shadow that's left is gone, or found it's way to my crease, making an oily line across my eyelids. I would advise everyone to avoid this. Though it was cheap, it was still a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2015 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

Love using white to brighten colors just as much as the next gal, but this was crease city on me. Boo.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff works really well. I skip primer and use this straight away and it definitely does the job. Plus, it's a mere $7, which is great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even know why I got this it was just there and I was like okay. Anyways it isn't all that I prefer the jumbo pencil. I don't think this is meant to be a primer. It's not bad as a base but because it's glittery it shows under my eyeshadow so I use it when I'm using really bright and glittery eyeshadow so it just blends with. You don't need much so it'll last long but I won't be repurchasing this product there's better stuff out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Mkirana

At first i really liked this product. But after using it for sometime i noticed that there are little patch of eyeshadow and it doesnt last all dayy :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was patchy and dry on my eyelids. Made my eyeshadows look patchy too. And I dont like the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product it has made my shadows look even more polished and vibrant. I think the key with this for me is I use my Fergie primer first and let that set. Then I use a Mac 474 I believe which I had from the Mac paint tubes. Well that brush is perfect for this! I apply some to the brush and only put the white base on the lid and by the corners of my eyes. I don't use it in my crease because it is fine with the primer it is the lid shades that I want super vibrant.

I do my crease first then my lid and brow bone. This base holds my shadows perfectly all day till I wash it off at night. You only need a small amount as well. it never feels cakey or heavy when I do it like this. I personally love the white base because it adhears better than the MIlk pencil. And it doesn't crease at all! I especially like this when I'm going out because I don't have to retouch at all. Love this! Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason, this isnt the same formula as the Milk Jumbo Pencil. It has a terrible smell (almost like Comet) and even with a primer I found it creases. I like the Jumbo Pencil better, Id definitely recommend that instead of the jar version.