November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Blush - MAC - Honour

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Reylena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Highlighter ever!! Love it for a light shimmer on my face!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by MrsMcMahon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was super excited about this color but like other people are saying...THERE IS NO PIGMENT! I'm a fair girl and like some color on my cheeks. I want something that is more like a highlighter and less like a blush but I absolutely NEED color so I don't look so washed out! Any suggestions?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by lucylucyhh

I was looking for a bronzey highlight in this product and it didn't live up to expectations unfortunately.
In general I'm a huge fan of MAC but this blush is unadequate.
Even on my very pale NC15 skin this lacks colour and isn't that pigmented.
The MAIN problem with this blush is the glitter; the particles are too big and too many - this is not a shimmer it's a full on sparkle. Even after putting a little of this on my face I look obnoxiously glittery. Even worse the glitter tends to get everywhere and It's a pain to remove

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by shop74

If you are Asian and have light to tan skin. This is perfect gives you a golden glow. It is not for people with medium to dark skin because it will not show up on your skin. Otherwise I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by missglitterdiva

Totally dont understand the low ratings on this blush! I recently purchased it on ebay (from a trusted seller) who was having a half price sale on mac stuff, so i got it for 9! bargain! I love love love love this blush for the apples of the cheeks it comes out beautifully on photographs and leaves a stunning glow to the skin. Its not overally glittery (on me anyway) and i find with a spritzing of fix + this can withstand a good 8-9 hours without touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dawl_1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

FAVORITE. HIGHLIGHTER. EVER. Like EVER! I swatched this on my hand when I was at a Mac counter with my friend, not intending to buy anything. I have a few other Mac blushes, but until now I haven't really been a fan. This blush is a gorgeous pale gold with flecks of shimmer, and it shows up beautifully on my tanned skin (Mac F&B N5, for reference). I like to use a more sparkly/bold highlight on my cheeks for nights out, and this does a great job. It's also nice to swipe over your blush if you're wearing a boring or matte shade, and want to amp it up a little bit. On me, Honour shows up as a gold sheen with a bit of subtle sparkle. I don't personally find the glitter offensive, or even barely noticeable at all... but perhaps that's because I'm not wearing it all over my face. I think a bit of sparkle is really pretty on your cheeks when used in moderation... application and knowing how to apply products is everything in relation to the final result you'll get. I've gotten so many compliments on this, and I only got it last week. This is definately a new staple of mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Billers28

I was so excited to purchase it because I was looking for a highlighter but was disappointed when I got home and used it. My skin is fair and pale but the blush is still completely unseen. the highlight is not even, I mean the glitter in it just looks kid-like or a party-like meaning it's definitely not for office. Also a big disappointment is that it doesn't stay on your cheeks AT ALL - any time i use it on is smudges on my phone, my hands and other people's cheeks which can turn pretty uncomfortable making everyone shine unconsciously.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's an allright highlighter (for reference I'm NC42). I was searching for the perfect summer glow so the MAC SA suggested this. It's too chunky and my face is pretty oily already and this makes it worst. So mad I didn't keep box so I could return it since I just discovered my Naked pigment is far superior as a highlighter. So it will probably sit in my drawer for now

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by deedeeTN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So for all us lighter than light girls, this is a perfect golden beige blush. Its to dark for a highlighter, and its not dark enough for a statement cheek. I actually really do like it, although this is the MAC blush that i have that has an issue with the texture. It is kind of lumpy, and it only comes out as you start using it. Someone had told me that it could be because of oily skin, but i have many different blushes and this has never happened before.

I would say on carmel,and tan skin tones, this would be an amazeBALLS highlighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by LaurenClark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this blush as a highlight for darker skintones (anything darker than like nc30). It's definitely not a one-of-a-kind color, but it gets the job done