November 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Moisturizers - La Prairie - ADVANCED MARINE BIOLOGY DAY CREAM SPF 20

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Kajoo

Such a waste of money, I had solution version, maybe the cream is better but solution was no solution at all. Did not do anything for my skin, very light but left me greasy, so dissapointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by xrysmaxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What on earth the people of La Prairie were thinking when they were fixing up this ugly cream???? Really? So NO for the smell and NO for the texture!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with other reviewers, this stuff smells terrible! And doesn't even feel nice on the skin. Out of the two ranges designed for youngish skin, I would choose the cellar anti-age range.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by madeline338

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also experienced my skin oiler than usual after using this product. I would never buy it again!!! I had to consistently use oil blotting sheets throughout the day. Yes, I have oily skin but, I don't want a moisturizer that will make me feel and look oilier.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by geovani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DONT EVER BUY THIS!!!!!!!
yuk!!! what an ugly bad face cream
no words except gross
i am the MOST BIG FAN OF LA PRAIRIE
but this is just a BIG FAT no no!!!
sarai from israel:-)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by buddy655

Gross! Sticky and stinky. If you want your face to look like it was coated in oil, go ahead and buy this. It smells awful. The website described this as a cream-gel. This is not true. This is a thick greasy cream. Nothing special about it. I wouldn't know of any benefits this gives because I returned it after two days. The night solution is a different story, but this day cream is no good. I can honestly say I don't think this would agree with anyone. Even someone with dry skin!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by VegasFashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE! I used the normal formula, and it was ok, my skin was no where near as greasy and it soaked right in. I accidently bought this on ebay, absolutely horrible! my face is the greasiest thing ever, and i started to get a few breakouts here and there the next day, little red dots scattered across my face! Not recommended at all. if you want, try the old gel formula this... is a waste of money, unless you like looking like a you just smeared your face in vaseline.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

This is better than the original Formula which has been discontinued but still it is not worth buying. Texture is a bit oily, fragrance is ok-not so pleasant- packaging is not hygienic. I cannot comment on long term benefits since all the reasons mentioned won't let me use this product for a long time. For me and for this cost, I would invest on another product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I have combination skin and was looking for something with a high spf. But this cream really is just yuck! I tried it 3 days, after that i had to return it, as soon as i would put this on i would want to wash my face straight away. It is very heavy and greasy. After applying my usual foundation i looked like an oil slick, i was blotting ALL day, i also only use blotting papers maybe 2 times a day on my t zone but with this cream i was blotting and applying powder every hour, and my make up was just sliding off. I just couldnt WAIT to get home and get this cream off my face. Would definitely not recommend, even if you have dry skin, as ive tried wonderful body shop face moisturisers for dry skin that do not give me this shine and greasy heavy look!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

With some brands I am still trying to justify the high price tag, but unfortunately I can't. This is a moisturizer which feels and looks very oily on me (sensitive combination skin). It really caused my foundation to melt (I needed a touch-up every single hour). However, I had a generous sample and I continued using it at home for a week expecting, if not a "miracle", at least a positive effect on the way my skin looks and/or feels. Unfortunately, nothing happened, literally nothing. No hydration, no radiance, no smooth good-looking healthy skin. The smell is really disgusting, I cannot use another word. In general I can tolerate heavy scents of skincare items, but I just couldn't stand this one, I was holding my breath during application (I kept thinking of its name and it smelled like fish to me). Well, I feel lucky I didn't break out.