November 26, 2014 | 1008 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neostrata - AHA citriate solution peel pads

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by mardhiahlatiff

i saw an immediate improvement on the clarity of my skin after the first application. i love this product so much! it is quite expensive but it is definitely cheaper than having it done professionally. HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by JaneyG3

This product is amazing. It works so well on breakouts and blocked pores This is the best thing i have used on my 33 year old skin!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by firsttaste

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love almost everything about these.

The peel is a mixture of glycolic and citric acid, it comes in single packages containing a thoroughly drenched cotton pad.

Clean your face, swipe it on. Leaving it for 5 - 10 minutes works out best for me, directions say you could go much longer though. It doesn't burn, but I can definitely feel it working its magic - a slight warming sensation paired with a bit of an insistent itch - it's not too uncomfortable though. I take the solution off with my regular cleanser and plenty of water, then moisturize with a rich cream. Here's where I can feel the first effects of the peel: My skin soaks up the moisture much better directly after. Instead of drying me out like many other exfoliants do, this helps me to keep my skin hydrated using it once a week.

Other benefits: I noticed old scars fading and the skintone overall evening out.

The only minus for me is that these only come in a kit with cream sachets of the Neostrata Bionic face cream that I have absolutely no use for. I'm picky with moisturizers and mine works fab with the pads anyway. That's probably the only thing that would keep me from buying again IF I could find something else comparable ingredient wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

the very best! citriate solution.. in individual packets... swipe over face leave on 5-15 minutes.. a perfect deep peel! even toned skin....
reduces acne scars.... reduces oiliness removes all dead skin...
the very best thing I do for my face once a week.