November 25, 2014 | 1856 users online

Lips - 100 Percent Pure - Minty Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Ostine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Moisturizes without the sticky feeling, smells and feels great on ur lips. I love this!
I just ordered 2 more!
I'm obsessed with the entire line...love the fact that I know every ingredient!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love this stuff! it smells wonderful and minty, moisturizes, tingles and makes my lips look waaay fuller. i have 3 of these on hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great gloss, but too mintey. It kinda stings and I dont like mintey lip products at all. Good thing is u can eat it, so can freshen breath without a problem! (I wouldnt put the B&BW mint lip gloss in my mouth!)

It is thick coming out of the tube but melts on the lips to a moisturizing oil. doesnt last too long but does moisturize! It smells and tastes good!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Rufy

I love 100% Pure bodycare products, so I was excited when I got this lip balm. I thought it would work good on my sensitive lips because of its all natural ingredients. At least it wouldn't hurt me.
Boy was I wrong!
After a few applications, my lips broke out in a rash. Probably my lips overreacted to one of the ingredients....what a pity.

Another problem I had with this product is its flavor. It has a strong, even overwhelming minty smell, which I didn't really care for.
Also, I wish this balm would make my lips glossier. This wouldn't double as a lip gloss.
Overall, this product is definitely not for me, but might be good for those who like a minty scent and its cooling feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by rljp

One word horrible. It's also a runny lip balm, which makes no sense, it has this weird texture that instantly dries on your lips and does not moisturize them well at all. The taste is a watered down mint, which is not tasty at all and it has a weird minty medicinal smell. I will never purchase this again, terrible.