C.O. Bigelow Winter Cordials - Hot Buttered Rum Mentha Lip Shine

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

As other reviewers have said, this stuff is simply amazing. It really moisturizes my lips and even when it wears off my lips stay silky, smooth, and soft. If that weren't enough, the smell and flavor is just wonderful; its just like butterscotch. The shine, shimmer, and tingle are the 'icing on the cake.'

I bought one of these just to try out, then when I went back for more I found my store didn't carry them anymore. However they are still available on the B&BW website.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A few weeks ago while at B&BW I saw this and couldn't resist!! C.O. Bigelow's lip shines are HG for me and even my husband carries them around in his pocket. This collection of glosses is fabulous and the scent/taste is great in all but the chocolate. I smelled it in the store and ewww! But, anyway, this one and the apple cider are my favorites for I've used them everyday since purchasing them. What I love too is that they have just a little bit of shimmer making me feel a little more put together than just plain lipshine. The hot butter rum flavor smells/tastes just like butterscotch candies and it is not fake either. Just yummy butterscotch with a hint of cool mint. I went back today and bought a backup of this and the apple and I dread the day that I run out. If you love fun balms don't miss out on these!

Of all the Winter Cordials, this might be my favorite (Vanilla Eggnog coming in a close second). It smells and tastes AMAZING. I smell and taste butterscotch and peppermint in this gloss, which is divine. So yummy!

The gloss itself looks kind of silver-ish, but it appears sheer on my lips, which is fine by me. I've noticed a slight shimmer in the gloss as well, which really makes this a winter-y gloss for me. All in all, the gloss looks subtle, but very cute at the same time.

The product feels very nice on my lips too. Since there's peppermint oil in this gloss, expect a cooling sensation when wearing this. The gloss feels soothing on my lips, and it doesn't feel drying at all. It lasts for a decent amount of time as well.

I fully recommend this gloss, especially if you're a fan of the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shines.

Recommended for Medium Skin