NARS The Multiple in Luxor

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Soft shimmering light neutral pink shade. It highlights beautifully and lasts all day. It's perfect for the eyes cheeks and lips. You can create such a pulled together pretty look with this!

on 5/5/2015 3:11:00 AM

I absolutely adore this product! Despite looking thick and a mixture of shimmer and a matte finish, it glides onto the skin really well. It's very light and highlights my face really well. I also found it a great shimmering base for my eyelids and am planning on testing it out in different ways. It is a little bit pricey but I can put this on my face without worrying about what else I want to put on it and it just does its job.

on 4/2/2014 12:42:00 AM

I have 3 of these multiples and this is my favourite. It is a little drier than the multiple I have in Riviera but I would still consider it smooth and easy to apply as it glides on easily. I love the pinky-silver colour and find this is a great compliment as a slight shimmery sheen over any pink blush I own. I only ever use this as a highlight. (for ref: my skin is NC15).

The lasting power is ok but I think this would be due to using it as a final layer over blush. If it was to be used on its own I'm not sure how many hours wear you would get and would depend on skin type.

As I don't buff this in over blush (just pat in with my fingers) I need to be careful not to apply too much.

The only reason I did not choose the re-buy option is that I think this stick is going to last me forever and I have High Beam to alternate with for this colour.

on 1/3/2014 9:06:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pink silver creme stick to highlight the face.

I bought it for the color alone (my behavior pattern), unfortunately
when trying to highlight the top of my cheeks or anywhere where my skin is thin,
the texture is accentuated in a crease-y way because of the big shimmer particles and the contradictory dry texture. Nars is such a love hate affair for me so far, loving their colors, hating its textures...:( but then again my skin is dry and thin, it maybe nice on thicker and balanced skins maybe.

on 10/5/2012 2:35:00 PM

I bought this highlighting multiple in hopes that it would give a dewy, pink hued sheen to my cheek and brow bones. While it does impart some sheen, the color completely disappears into my skin (very fair, cool toned). I think this multiple would be best for someone with a slightly darker skin tone. It barely shows up on me. For now, I'll stick to my Copacabana Multiple.

on 9/7/2012 5:00:00 AM

love this formula for highlighting over powder. great cream to powder stick for a subtle sheen. i'm nc 20 and this suited my skin better than copacabana. sleek packaging.

on 8/11/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite highlighter! Get compliments whenever i wear it! If youre new to the nars multiple range, i suggest you get this first since it matches all skin colours because its not very pigmented and adds a shine/glow rather than a colour. Although the colour it does add is a mix of benefits high beam and moon beam.
Living in Australia, this product is quite expensive, lucky I was able to find a discount website so I got it for much cheaper!
The staying power isn't the greatest and is what's stopping me from giving the product a 5 lippie rating.

on 5/16/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am not sure I'd buy this again. I like it, but I feel like its 1) a little drying even though I have oily skin, and 2) it gave me a big pimple on my cheekbone where I used it. I have nothing else to attribute this pimple to, I'm pretty sure Luxor is responsible.
So on the pros side: its a very flattering, sheen/subtle glow sort of color that I can imagine would look amazing on anyone. That said, I might prefer the GA fluid sheers instead, but they are a pain to apply properly as you have to pat them in and what not. This is also pretty affordable, and a good highlighter. What I dont like about it in addition to the stuff mentioned earlier is that I usually like to just swipe the stick on my skin but I know thats unhygenic, I think the NARS highlighters that come in tubes (liquids) are probably more hygienic. I def do like it better than Benefit moon beam and Stila's highlighter liquid that I had before. Thats all for now folks.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

As a makeup artist, I was looking for a illuminator or highlighter that I could use day to day and/or for wedding makeup on clients. I love this product because it does have multiple uses (eyes, lips over lipstick and cheeks), but I really went for this because of the color. It is flattering on a number of skin tones from fair to medium-dark. I use it mostly as a highlighter on myself , applying it under each eye and sweeping it out softly across the tops of my cheekbones. Then blend in, and it is just gorgeous. I did a wedding yesterday and the bride and her maids looked positively radiant.....not glittery or shimmery, just luminous. In Canada, this costs $48.00 but the tube is huge (wide) and a little goes a very long way. Definitely keeping this in my arsenal of must have products. It makes girls feel pretty because it is pretty on any skin!!

on 8/19/2011 8:48:00 PM

the most perfect natural highlight imaginable on my super pale skin. I love that it gives this wonderful understated sheen instead of that disco glitter or oily teasture most highlighters give. I also like wearing this as a wash on my eyelids with just some super black mascara. You can also use it to highlight down the center of the nose and even on oily skin it doesn't budge. Love it.

Top Rated NARS Products