October 22, 2014 | 1202 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - LA LAQUE FEVER Pink Dimension

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

This is a gorgeous soft pink lipgloss! It's light, but not garishly so, I'd say light bordering on midtone pink. Someone said it below, it's like your lip color but better and it makes your lips appear fuller. I really enjoy the wand, it's shaped so that I can really get close to the edges of my lips with precision, so that even the perimeters of my lips are covered in gloss (kind of like a glossy lipliner, which adds to the plumping illusion). It smells great and have a pleasant low key flavor. It's expensive but it has a lot of product in it. The packaging is elegant and classy, I feel fancy pulling it out of my handbag, and slipping it on my lips. The consistency is like a liquid lipstick, and it stays on for a while. It's sticky, but not like a MAC lipglass, my hair doesn't cling to it. I will repuchase this again, as I see it as a staple in my makeup bag.

Tip: This looks great over MAC Pink Pearl Pop lipstick. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very light, sheer, shimmery pink that doesn't look frosty on the lips at all or even too pale, looks just lovely & gives lips a natural looking healthy shine - it's vitually clear w/just a touch of pink. My fave for when I want to look natural & makeup-free. Lasts really long on the lips & keeps them comfortable & moist - love that. Super-expensive, however, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first got this home I thought I had wasted $32.00 CDN which is ridiculous amount of money for just a lip gloss but I've been wanting one of these since before Christmas so a caved. The colour looks pretty in the tester but it didn't seem to show up a lot when I put it on after purchasing it. I don't try testers on my lips because I just don't think they're clean. So I felt like I really wasted a lot of money and I was kicking myself for not getting a deeper shade. With more usage however, I have come to realize that for some reason this colour makes my aging lips look plumper than any of the multitudes of actual plumpers from Dior and LipFusion, MAC etc., that I own. Maybe there is something to the "multi-dimensional shine" Lancome says they use in this. There's just something about the shade and the shine that's just perfect for MLBB...actually, make that ML but much, much better....LOL! Yes it's crazy expensive and I'm almost embarrassed (especially in this economy) to say that I actually would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

THE MUST HAVE ULTIMATE LIP GLOS OF THE CENTURY!!!
It has amazing stick and stay, glides on easily, and stays there forever!
And about the colour: Prettiest pink ever, has multi-shimmering glitter, sparkles and shine. The glitter looks like it's different colours!!!
And one bottle is usually like majorly expensive, but I got it at the annual humongous hardware sale, so I got it for lower than half the original price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Love the color, consistency, packaging, applicator! Amazing coverage and staying power. Easily one of my absolute favorite glosses of ALL TIME! I am obsessed!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by jennanika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this lip gloss from Lancome about 2 months ago. When I first bought it my inital thoughts were that I really liked it but boy was it pricey. I decided it that it was a good splurge for me. Well the more I used it in the beginning I went from really liking it to LOVING it! The application goes on like a creamy smooth lipstick but by lipgloss method if that makes sense. It is long wearing but as it absorbs into your lips the application results change slightly. Its less shiny but color is still present and this particular color leaves my lips looking natrual soft and pink. If I re-apply its usually after I eat lunch but I don't need to continue to re-apply throughout the day.