Fusion Beauty Lipfusion Infatuation

3.8

Goes on thick and goopy. Color is nice (I have pucker up). Definitely does not make lips any bigger. Way too over priced. Brush is a really short hard bristle. Not good for quick applications

on 12/27/2013 10:41:00 AM

What an overpriced poor quality gloss!
I got it in Lollipop. It doesn't plump, it gives a cooling minty sensation to my lips for 30 minutes after I apply it, but that's it. It has no lasting power, and it is drying.
Basically an useless product that comes with a 31 CAD price tag.
This is the second Fusion Beauty product I've ever tried, first it was a primer that worked about as good as this gloss. Needless to say it's the last product I'll try from them.

on 10/27/2013 3:29:00 AM

I am not a lipstick girl... my lips are nice and full and I just find that lipstick is too much for everyday; I prefer to play up my eyes and just slick on one of the Lip Fusion glosses. However I wanted something with more color and longer-lasting. This is it. I have the Full Frontal and Big and Bare shades, both are great neutrals. I got them for 13.50$ usd from Strawberrynet. I've been using Lip Fusion products for several years and credit them for keeping my lips full, soft and young at age 43. I will never stop using them as long as they make 'em!

on 10/22/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got these in a set of five travel sizes, and it was a good purchase. I especially like Full Frontal (coral) and La Lip Jolie (pale pink). I had to get rid of Screen Siren ( a bright red color) because it bled really badly and stained around my lips. The plumping effect is subtle, but the gloss does not sting or burn, it tingles and then my lips feel sort of numb. It tastes bad, but the upside to that is that the gloss lasts longer because I don't lick it off! These are also very moisturizing, unlike some other lip plumpers I have tried. I would buy these again, but I think they may have been discontinued.

to the price: I got this in the colour in the flesh off allcosmeticswholesale where it did cost me 3 bucks or so, so i dont think its expensive for what you get.

first experiences: first i didnt like it so much because i thought it would sting and plump like the too faced lip injection extreme, which i love but then i thought its only a lip fattener not a real plumper and that for i can really see an effect. my lips are kind of dark, chanels rouge coco in mademoiselle is quite my lipcolour so the colour of in the flesh looks very pretty mixed with my own lip colour.

to the texture: i like it a lot i dont like the sticky lipglosses like macs or so and even after smoking a cigarette and talkin and walking around the gloss stays on ... i would say for an hour? But i love the act of applying gloss anyway so it wont be an hour until i reapply just because i really like the feeling of my lips being a little thicker and pouty and sexy. i also feel more confident kind of va va voom when i wear this.

upshot: i like this lipgloss a lot, and i am normally lipstick obsessed so it means a lot. i already ordered another colour and am so excited to try it out! the texture is nice, the feel on the lips too and it doesnt hurt but still gives you that pouty look.

i hope this was helpful.

I got this in Pucker Up , a nice pinky color and really love the way it feels, cool tingly and I swear I saw a fattening effect on my lips after the first use!

My only gripe is the price! 32.00 is a lot of money for lipgloss but I'm hooked on this stuff and want to try Full Frontal next. I love the feel and taste of it..kinda grapefruity sweet. Despite the price, I will probably repurchase. Best lipgloss I've ever tried!

on 8/15/2012 3:06:00 AM

Definitely not a fan of this gloss. I received it as a gift when purchasing other products and I'm glad I didn't pay for it. I got the stinging/tingling expected from a 'plumping' product, but not real result and the texture of it on my lips was quite tacky and uncomfortable.
I do like that the applicator is an actually brush, but that's about all I like. I would like the colour I got (lollipop- not as scary pink on your lips as it looks in the tube) but in a different form.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in Angelic. It is a peachy/pink shade with gold shimmer. I actually bought a set with Angelic, First Crush, and Lollipop at a retail store. I kept Angelic for myself, gave First Crush to my mom, and I am trying to get rid of Lollipop (it is very bright pink in the tube). I like that the gloss gives that burning, tingling feeling you expect from a plumping gloss, but since I don't use it on a daily basis (I rotate glosses), I can't say I really notice a difference from my normal Lancome or Bare Escentuals glosses. I do NOT like the taste or smell. It tastes and smells like lemon cleaner or something. Luckily, the smell and taste fade pretty quickly. Maybe I am too used to light, muted flavor of my other glosses (like Lancome, Estee Lauder, and Bare Escentuals), but it is just too strong. I will keep using the tube I have, but unless I find another color I really love, or I eventually notice a difference with plumping, I probably won't repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot even I have been using this for 2 weeks only. Its extremly moustirizing and addictive. I have this in Sugar Rush, it goes very well over a peachy colored lipstick. I get the " plump feeling " when I use this. Lets see if there is long term results too :)

on 1/12/2012 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in "screen siren" and I absolutely love it. This shade is a deep red colour that goes on almost like a lipstick. I got it from ebeauty.ca for $30, and I love it for special occasions. I feel like lipstick looks too old-fashioned on me, so this gloss is perfect for when I want a bold, red lip. I can't say much for the plumping effects...I didn't really notice anything dramatic, but the colour and coverage is great and it lasts a long time for a gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses