Too Faced lipgloss

4.2

on 2/26/2006 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish I remembered the name of the gloss I tried last week at Sephora. It was like the pretty berry-reddish color in the Sex Kitten palette, but didn't add a ton of color, just a ton a the best, glossiest shine - for HOURS. Will definitely buy next time I'm there!

on 1/1/2005 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These glosses are great! Not only do they offer some color, but shine and a nice scent too! I first bought Slip N' Slide before I even knew anything about this brand. It's a nice shimmery nude color with a hint of frost. More recently I got the Money Maker which is a wine color. I really like a sheer sweep of the Money with Slip over top. These are long lasting and really pretty. I like the fact that they come in the little squares, so you can just dip your lipbrush in. More sanitary than those wand glosses. I'll buy more!!

on 8/25/2004 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A little expensive, but worth it.

on 3/10/2003 12:42:00 AM

I have this gloss in Slip-n-Slide and I love it. I am a ppp gal and I initially thought it would make me look like death (as most nude brownish colors do), but it actually looks very classy on. It is not too brown, not too nude, just a perfect shimmery coppery color that definitely gives me that j.lo look.

on 2/4/2003 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favorite Too Faved product ever! These glosses have no stay power but they smell nice [not too sweet, or perfumy], and have just the right amount of glitter without being "gritty". I have no problem with them not staying on because I actually like reapplying lip gloss. I lost mine last week, but I had the glittery, light-pink one. However, I hate the way the wand of the applicator constantly got gloss on it. It would be better if the opening of the tubes was smaller, so at least some of the gloss would be scraped off of the wand.

on 11/21/2002 11:52:00 AM

I have these in Pretty Pretty Princess and Money Maker. I like the fact that it is a gloss but offer more pigment and is matte enough you can layer a clear gloss on top. I wear Pretty a lot and I usually swipe some Clinqiue Kissy fit on top to give my lips more color and shine. Money maker is a really nice reddish wine color that looks good with Prescriptive Umber lip pencil. The last awhile. Plus the smell is really very nice.

on 10/9/2002 2:14:00 AM

I hated Slip n Slide. I thought it washed my complexion out and made my lips look muddy. I hated the scent too, a strong chocolate scent that is okay when I'm about to eat cake, but I don't want it right below my nose all day. I can see how some people would like this, but it's definitely not for me.

on 4/18/2002 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have slip n slide in the pot and I LOVE it! It's soooooo creamy and moisturizing, I think this is the best lip gloss I have ever tried =)

on 10/3/2001 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a tiny square lip gloss compact with a very soft gloss inside. I got Pretty Pretty Princess, a bright pink/rose shade that when applied goes on like a sheer light pink that really stands out, almost flourescent shade. The color is way to childish looking but pretty in an odd way and very noticeable. The gloss has a nice shiny texture that is not too sticky but the pot is a pain in the neck, I prefer a wand so I dont have to use a brush or my finger. I wouldnt get it again because I think it isnt anything special. I prefer a wand or tube and the color is just too much.

This gloss in Money Maker is my favorite lipstick ever; the color is a luxe-looking wine, and the chocolate cherry scent is heavenly.

Recommended for Medium Skin