April 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lip Gloss 112 Frosted Beige

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Very fun and very different color to explore as this color is not for everyone. Nice matte, light shade in the neutral family that blends and matches with the skin tone. Goes really great if you want your eyes to be the focus or pairs well with smokey looks. This is definitely not the shade to wear if you only want to wear a lipgloss. I really love this as this shade is unusual and a rare find. The texture is a bit thick but not sticky which I like in a gloss because it gives a longer wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by mom2spyboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have several of the mega shine glosses but this is not a good color for me. It's just pale and dull and washes out my pale skin even more. It is shimmery but I just don't care for the color. I think it would look better on warmer and darker skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was only about $5 but it is a really great lip gloss. It is streaky at first but putting it on with a lip brush or going over and over with the doe foot applicator does the trick. It is a nice beige color. I am light brown and this takes all pink and brown from my lips and neutralizes my face so I can wear ANY color eyeshadow. It is thick and smeels like fruit candy. I keep one in my makeup bag for moisture and a touch up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I like this color, but it's not my favorite out of the glosses I bought. Depending on what I do, it can really wash me out. But all in all, it's worth it. Definitely better than M.A.C! It's not sticky, doesn't separate too bad, etc. Beware of the cough syrup smell though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This lipgloss is so freakin amazing! It is an amazing color and it just makes my lips so shiny! It is extremely cheap and so worth it lol. The packaging almost reminds me of NARS glosses, but I guess that's just me lol. I'm so buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by MargaritaLo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip gloss!!! At first i was hesitant because of the word frosted.. but when i tried it on.. Its AMAZING!!! It makes your lips glow. I will definitely buy more and more of this lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really good lipgloss both on its own and paired with lipsticks. When I wear it alone it doesn't create a complete opaque nude lip, but it does mute out some of my pigment on my lips. If I wear it over one of my nude lipsticks I have..well, the ultimate nude lips!...I like that I can wear this over what would normally be extremely bold colors and while it doesn't get rid of that color, it does tame it down so I feel more comfortable in those colors. In the bottle it looks as though it would have a bit of frost or shimmer, but once on its VERY VERY little...more sheen than anything. This is a gloss that I will keep in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by lookupitzcybill

This is a great nude lipgloss!! If paired with a very nude lipstick, such as one that resembles concealer then your lips will be very pale! For example, Revlon Nude Attitude and this lipgloss. However, I am not a fan of that combo. It's far too pale for my medium tan skin tone. I highly recommend this lipgloss over L'Oreal fairest nude lipstick with Revlon c/s nude lipliner! My favorite nude lip combo! This gloss has good pigmentation. I can wear it alone with my berry pigmented lips and still get a nude lip. Lasting power is great! Not sticky or creamy in consistency. I am a big fan of NYX lipgloss overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss after watchng a guru on youtuve i was totally hooked - she uses it with a nude lipstick and it looks gorgeus as well as it does on me! perfect nude with a bit of shimmer and sparkle! ☺☺