October 26, 2014 | 1187 users online

Eye Primer - Isadora - Eye Shadow Fix

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by voilas

Very dissappointed in this product. I have been using ArtDeco's eyeshadow base for years and felt like trying out something new (mainly because ArtDeco's small pot is not very practical to use and tends to dry out when you're close to hitting the bottom).

The worst thing is that this takes ages to dry, if ever it actually does get dry, I never had the patience and the time to wait so long... Nowadays I start my routine by applying the eyeshadow fix first and putting my eye-makeup last. Still, this primer gets into my brushes, the hairs stick together, therefore making it hard to apply the colors. Plus it evens ruins the shadows, getting the pigments all sticky. I have to scrape the top of my shadows to get the ruined layer off and make them usable again.

The only positives are that it does fix the shadows and the packaging makes it easy to apply with the applicator wand, no need to stick your fingers into a pot.