September 22, 2014 | 1129 users online

Shampoo - Diamond Shine Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-worst shampo I have ever bought
-left my hair gritty and heavy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

Bought the sample size of this, and have used it 2x. My experience-it seemed to leave a sort of coating on my hair. 12 hours after shampooing, my hair looked a little limp. 18 hours after shampooing, my hair looked dirty. It might be great on someone with very fine, damaged hair, but for me it was a mistake. Glad I only bought the sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a steal at Sally's when I bought both the shampoo & conditioner on sale in liter bottles. I put them into smaller bottles to make them easier to handle in the shower. The first time or two I tried it, I thought it was just average. I have been taking better care of my hair though with deep treatments & trims it's gradually gotten better over the last 6 months. Now I love this shampoo & conditioner. It leaves my hair well moisturized & very shiny. The longer I can leave the conditioner on, the better my results have been. This will be a staple in my shampoo/conditioner rotation and I will definitely re-buy.

(I think a lot of us expect hair products to perform miracles with our damaged hair but they can only do so much. With TLC, we can improve it. Then, if you're like me, you'll find there really are some great, inexpensive products on the market)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:14:00 AM More reviews by sk8grl69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. I originally went to sally's to purchase a totally different brand altogether, but I wasn't to sure about the packaging quality. So I looked around and saw Diamond Shine by Zotos and I am very pleased with the overall review. It's awesome in my opinion, my hair has never felt or looked smoother. Plus they're hair serum's are pretty much incredible too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is da bomb......considering the price. ......and range of products available you can by it all for under $25....at Sally's. I iused all three products in the shower. ...shampoo conditioner and rinse off gloss. Treatment. ..then I used the smoothing stuff on damp hair.....blow dried and used gloss drops...my hair looked and felt fabulous....better than coming out of a salon..!! Soft. Shiny....and Silky.....incredible

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 8:19:00 AM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the first shampoo I've ever purchased outside of the usual drug store cheapie-cheap brands. I noticed a difference straight away!

You can purchase the Diamond Shine products at Sally Beauty Supply for under ten bucks, which to me is pretty worth it for when this product offers/does. I can't tell if it actually makes my hair shinier, as hair is pretty shiny and healthy anyway. But no complaints.

It's not "omg amazing", but I keep it in my shower to use on those days I switch up my shampoo product so the amazing stuff I use keeps working.