September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Triple Moisture Shower Cream-All scents

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This formula is gone! (D/C'ed) which is a shame as I prefer it over a Shower Gel (way more moisturizing).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have these in Dark Kiss and Paris Amour. These lather up so nicely and really leave my skin feeling soft and moisterized. Creamy, silky, with just the right amount of fragrance. Will be buying more scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved the ones in "Secret Wonderland" and "Dark Kiss". They smell amazing and keep my skin moisturized throughout the day! I love the packaging, but I think they either changed it or got rid of them this year because the ones I bought were on clearance before they brought in the new packaging. Will definitely repurchase when I see them again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

I am addicted to this product! The package is so easy to use. The scent lingers for so much longer than their regular shower gel. However, it isn't so strong that you can't layer other lotions or perfumes. The wash itself is so soft and creamy and I find myself lathering it forever in the shower! It's a little pricey, but most times it's buy 3 get 3 free or they have coupons for a free product. Definetly worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the triple moisture shower creams! Much better than the regular shower gels. I have super dry skin on my body and these work great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by LatinEarthAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the new version. it holds scent well and is so lush and moisturizing. The lather is not a lot but just enough to get you clean. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like these shower creams for shaving my legs, but the fragrances are too strong and I have trouble making it through a whole tube before I'm sick of it. I haven't found one that I can tolerate more than one tube of and I am not anti-scent by any means. I love perfume but the smell of these lasts on my skin and often clashes with my chosen perfume of the day. I have used several tubes of it, but I don't think I will purchase again unless they come out with an unscented version. However, if you like the B&BW fragrances these are great, as are the triple moisture creams and the shea butters in the flat tubs.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by yellie23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in Dark Kiss and Secret Wonderland, and i love it. It is like a very thick lotion that you use as a soap. The scent lasts hours, and it lasts even longer if you use the body lotion after. I have VERY dry skin and it helps alot-making it very smooth. It works great!!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is like a thick lotion rather than a shower gel! I LOVE the consistency. I have it in Dark Kiss, which is fabulous, but my store in Canada has very few scents in this product, none of which I really like. They say they're going to introduce this product in more scents soon.
It is expensive, but lets face it, you NEVER pay full price at B&BW, there's always a BOGO, B2G2, or B3G3.
I've heard people complain that it doesn't lather well, and I suppose thats true, but lack of lather doesn't bother me. I love this for shaving. It's hard to find cruelty free shave gels, and while this isn't marketed as a shave gel, it certainly does the job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I have the Secret Wonderland shower cream. This smells divine, like fresh fruit with jasmine, amber, and musk (they say it's strawberries.) Usually I would find a mixture of the last three scents to be disastrous but the fruitiness perfectly balances it out. This lathers up well and moisturizes. I mainly love this because the smell lingers so well. When I step out of the shower, I'm still surrounded by a cloud of Secret Wonderland. When I layer this with lotion, and NOT perfume, it creates a long lasting scent. I can't comment on its ability to clean dirt/oil because I use this in my morning shower.