October 25, 2014 | 876 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 006 Crystal White

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had a hard time finding white eyeshadows that STAYS on my lids without a primer and all. (Got a Mac, came off in an hour max.). So I was super happy to find this eyeshadow. My gosh, it is absolutely wonderful!!! Yes, it pops your eyes like no other eyeshadow ever! VERY glittery which normally I don`t like, but somehow this is soooo pretty, I am in love. :-) The SA showed me not to rub the brush over your lid, but to pat it on your lid a bit... Also, you can scrape a tiny bit of this eyeshadow on the back of your hand and mix it with a tiny bit of water and mix them. It creates a little white paste. Now press that paste onto your lids with your finger. This creates a different effect, more like a creamy shadow. LASTING POWER IS EXTREMELY GOOD too, especially whitin the whites that come off so easily! Gosh, price is $29, for such a wonderful product, for me it is worth every single penny!!! :-))))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

best word to describe this eyeshadow is *MAGIC*. it really is magical and makes eyes absolutely pop. i pair it with Dior single color Chrome, which has a similar sparkly effect but more deep and grey. paired with a subtle black cat-eye and jet black mascara, this looks like you are literally under spotlights and flashbulbs. magic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Oh my goodness, I picked this up when it first came out. My first Dior eyeshadow and I'm not disappointed at all.

While this may not look too great on all ages, and may not be the most practical eyeshadow, it is great if you can find uses for it.

I like this all over the eye, with any look, but let me tell you this: It definitely isn't very "casual".

It is a very sparkly white with pinky greenish sparkle chromes. It brightens up your look, or pops your eyes like nothing else. I don't recommend this all over the lid, or on the brownbone, because it may be too glitzy for that.

You should use a dense brush, or maybe even the applicator it comes with. The sparkles definetely do get on your cheeks or under your eyes if the application process is messy, so you will have to see what works best for you.

That being said, once you are done using it, it doesn't wander AFTER you have put it on. Meaning, once it's on your eyes, it stays there until you remove it.

This is one of my HG shadows! I love it.
The price is steep (Dior name) but it's worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Don't be fooled by the sharpness of this color, it is absolutely gorgeous. I use a VERY light dusting of this on the eye socket or just the middle to give it a fabulous pick me up. You eyes will pop and look gorgeous, sort of angelic. Be careful and blend blend blend to get the most subtle effect. Can be used for the inner corner of eye too. Wakes up your enetire face. I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Can also be used as a highlighter on cheekbone. Blend very well and use just a bit. Little goes a long way. Gorgeous year round color!